Nirvana Blackberry Grow

calicanna143

image37440.jpg
image37440.jpg

I thought somebody might be wanting to see this strain from nirvana so thought id share with you. First time posting and not sure if I added pic correctly, this is my blackberry from nirvana on right and left front and a blue dream in back. Week 6 from seed and I'm very happy with what I see so far. Using fox farm ocean Forrest and 2 300W.LED lights. The blue dream was a clone I added recently and all plants have been topped

image37441.jpg

Thanks for the welcome,and I'd love to have you along for this grow TWOX.. here is current pic 2 weeks after cropping, I have never had an indica strain like this, I have about 8 different shoots growing up and hardly any stretching, looks like the 2 blackberry might be different pheno it will be very interesting. The blue dream is from elemental wellness and I'm not too sure what to expect out of it. I also visited your grows and liked what you have going on

Thanks for the kind words, I havnt donenany training except for some super cropping which probably wasn't needed yet and the one thing I did was defoliate a bit on the larger blackberry which really helped, I'll probably do it again soon. I just introduced fox farm grow big at 1/4 dose and superthrive every other watering. I switched water from RO which has very low pH to my well water which surprisingly has perfect pH as well as plentiful minerals. I'm open to any suggestions for training that anyone recomends and more pics coming after transplant to bigger smart pots

image37468.jpg

Thanks everyone for following,
It seems that I'm having problems with droopyness, I have never experienced this before the pH is good and I water when soil is dry about every 2 to3 days. The only thingni can do is raise the lights more, or even turn one off. I am using 2 300 watt galaxy hydro and I might be burning the plants. For those of you who are reading this I'd like to hear any input you might have. I will update soon with any changes

It happens to all of us men.

They look nice and green. Did you just water, if you did, they could just be full? I dont see burning or taco type rolling that would indicate heat stress. What are your temps and RH? Nothing to indicate pests but you should always check.

image37468.jpg

Thanks everyone for following,
It seems that I'm having problems with droopyness, I have never experienced this before....

image37469.jpg

Thanks for the reply, I watered 2 days ago, but they were looking this way even before watering, what's weird is I've always had a bit of drooping with this strain, it just seems to be getting worse, this is first grow with this strain, the last grow was 15 years ago with white widow and jack herer never had issues. My humidity is around 50 and temp fluctuates from low to high 70. I'm leaning towards over water, this time I'll let dry out until soil cracks. If that doesn't work I'll try to flush with ph water. I also checked for bugs and so far so good. I've added a pic of a leaf I found that's looking wrinkled

image37504.jpg

Thanks everyone who posted when I had the drooping issue, it was over watered plants.

I've been very buisy lately and havnt been able to post more,
I started flowering a few days ago and these girls are starting to stretch. I have some jack herer coming in and very excited with that. The blackberry is finally popping up, it is the most bushy plant ive seen. Now I need to decide on what to cut off and what to keep. I will be posting more often now that there will be a lot happening with the grow

A little late for the show but sice im a huge nirvana fan i figured why not watch this one grow. I've only ordered from Nirvana Seeds Co. Great stealth and fast shipping. This strain is not in my bank as of yet but it is on my list. Looking good so far.

Grew both.... wonder woman did not disappoint, very heavy nugs and great smoke. Widow is my favorite strain. Have 3 in veg right now, after 2 - 3 yrs of not growing I'm back at it again. It hasn't started off as good as i wished but everything is in check now. I grew out a male Widow awhile back and now have over 80 widow seeds. I also crossed Widow with Medusa, and also with Ice.

Here is my current seed bank.
NewYorkPowerDiesel, Raspberry Cough, Swiss Cheese, Blue Mystic, Chrystal, Papaya, Bubblelicious, Ice, Medusa, White Widow, Wonder Woman... also have 40 random seeds that they send.

Wonder Woman.
20130727_1833361.jpg

Thanks for the info, I think I will go with the widow then, I love nirvana stealth was amazing. This blackberry hasn't disappointed me yet, although with how bushy it is it might require HID lights for better pennitration. Time will tell. I hope to some day have a nice seed collection as well. I've read your pollination journal and liked what you have going on

Thanks! My last grow in 2014 was a bust of sorts I had a HID in a Small cabinet that caused temps to be extremely high. It was like growing a Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the desert. This time around I'm going with a 300w LED with veg and bloom switches. Going to be making fem seeds to keep my current stock supplies up. So at the current time I have 3 widows about 2 weeks until flower and just placed a Swiss cheese auto in Rockwool. My next order was thinking of jack horror, Maui Waui and AK-48. But with my current selection and small space it may be some time before I expand.

Back
Top Bottom