Local Grown

Welcome to our new Nirvana Blackberry SOG. :party:

We have 30 Blackberry clones in 2 liter hempy pots filled with 75/25 mix of coarse perlite and big flake vermiculite. We are using Blue Planet Nutrients Elite series GROW-MICRO-BLOOM and Liquid Blue Bloom Booster. :thumb:
The ladies have been vegging at 18/6 for 10 days and today is the start of 12/12. :woohoo:.

This is kinda cool because we know how they will end up, we cut 6 clones of the future mother to see what it would be like :love:. What do you think? :peace:

Nirvana Blackberry test teaser.
Grow_809.jpg

Grow_812.jpg

30 Nirvana Blackberry SOG
Grow_821.jpg

re: Nirvana Blackberry SOG

I'm in. The blackberry does look nice? Are you running both your 400's for the 30 blackberry clones?

Hi Sky Rocket

Yes we are running both 400w lamps on the clone army, and the 6 Blackberry test plants.

Update. We have been using BPN trio w/ Blue bloom booster, SNS 604A Veg Growth and 604B Flower Growth supplements, Hydro Rush,and Great White . :peace:

In this first pic, we vegged the Blackberry sisters for 10 days....
Grow_753.jpg

It's been five days since we flipped the lights to 12/12.
Grow_856.jpg

Grow_860.jpg
Grow_862.jpg

I like the Hydro Rush and Great White, they say to not use for blooming, I use it for my mothers, clones and vegging. I also tried Orca on the Blackberry test plants.

Nirvana blackberry test plant
Grow_866.jpg

Nirvana Blackberry test plant
Grow_865.jpg

really stoked about your grow buddy. that test plant looks like it passed with flying colors. keep those updates coming!

On your blackberry test plants did you vegged for 10 days? If so did your yield turn out better than your average previous grow?

The Blackberry test plants had no veg time and we still came in with about 1.5 oz or 1/4 oz per dry manicured plant.

Hello again all!
:420:
This is an Update for the Nirvana Blackberry SOG. :love: This is day 16 of 12/12. :cheer: I have to say that I am very happy that this time around I haven't nute burned the tips of the leafs :high-five:. The flowering is going great, better then I had hoped. We are using BPN Elite series GROW-MICRO-BLOOM and Liquid Blue Bloom Booster and SNS 604B Flower Growth supplement and the plants a kicking boogie. Here are a few pics. :peace:

Grow_887.jpg

Grow_899.jpg

Grow_919.jpg

Grow_913.jpg

:thumb::circle-of-love::420::peace:

Hi Everyone :welcome: This is an update. Day 31 of 12/12. The Blackberry babes are really showing off. The BPN has been berry good to them.:thanks:We needed to make a trellis, the blackberry flowers are huge and heavy.
We still need to go another 3 or 4 weeks to finish, so keep your fingers crossed. :thumb:

Here are a few pics :peace:

Grow_992.jpg

Grow_993.jpg

Grow_998.jpg

Grow_994.jpg
Grow_994.jpg
Grow_994.jpg

Grow_987.jpg

Grow_985.jpg

7 grams per plant from straight clone?

They are all looking healthy green. Now are you adding any cal-mag to your Bpn nutes?

No not yet, I havent seen any reason to yet. BPN is the action .

Back
Top Bottom