Nirvana Blue Mystic Auto Grow Journal

What an awesome time I had growing this awesome Blue Mystic Auto from Nirvana. This grow is now COMPLETE!!! Hell of a harvest, too.

Total Weight = 131G - 27G (black container weight) = 104G (or 3.7OZ) of dried bud!!! I am curing it now - see the pics below. Thanks for all who subbed this one! See ya'll on the next grow.......

DSC042464.JPG

DSC042415.JPG

DSC042477.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey, all - I created an excel sheet to start tracking my grows. The gray fields are manual input the rest of the cells are calculated based on the manual input. Not sure if anyone else has another method for tracking their grows.

EXCELWEED.PNG
This is what I use. I downloaded from this site then injected it with steroids and made it 100x better (i think).
Capture.JPG

This will be my second auto grow (first was the Auto Blueberry Domina by Ministry of Cannabis). I will begin posting plant pics as soon as she sprouts. Here is the set up:

Breeder: Nirvana
Strain: Blue Mystic Auto
Strain Type: Predominantly Indica
Light: 2x300W Full Spectrum LEDs
Light Schedule: 20/4 for the full life of the auto
Space: 2x2x4 Grow Tent
Container: 3 gallon Fabric Smart Pots
Soil: Top half Promix Ultimate Organic / bottom half is Kind Soil
Temperature: 70°-75°F
Humidity: ~ 50% (can't get higher due to cold/dry weather)
Nutrients: None - I grow organic only - no additives/no ferts/no nutes
# Plants = 1
Date Planted: 11/18/2016
Germination Method: Seed planted directly in pot it will finish in

DSC040776.JPG
Beautiful

Back
Top Bottom