Nirvana Blue Mystic Auto Grow Journal

TheHillbilly

This will be my second auto grow (first was the Auto Blueberry Domina by Ministry of Cannabis). I will begin posting plant pics as soon as she sprouts. Here is the set up:

Breeder: Nirvana
Strain: Blue Mystic Auto
Strain Type: Predominantly Indica
Light: 2x300W Full Spectrum LEDs
Light Schedule: 20/4 for the full life of the auto
Space: 2x2x4 Grow Tent
Container: 3 gallon Fabric Smart Pots
Soil: Top half Promix Ultimate Organic / bottom half is Kind Soil
Temperature: 70°-75°F
Humidity: ~ 50% (can't get higher due to cold/dry weather)
Nutrients: None - I grow organic only - no additives/no ferts/no nutes
# Plants = 1
Date Planted: 11/18/2016
Germination Method: Seed planted directly in pot it will finish in

DSC040776.JPG

Hi
thanks for link, Now add it to your signature :)
Go to control panel and look in left side, edit signature. in box (jst like answer post box here, press the link button and paste this
;Nirvana Blue Mystic Auto Grow Journal

Hey, ya'll. Update time - my baby was born today! Blue Mystic Auto - Today is day 1. Took 4 days to sprout from seed planted directly in pot. Only 70 days to go.

:love: This baby already!

BLUE_MYSTIC_DAY_1_A_.JPG

BLUE_MYSTIC_DAY_1.JPG

All is well! Today is day 3 from seed and she looks good! I have just been :hookah: tokin' away on my stash of Auto Blueberry Domina and watching this little beauty grow up!

:allgood:

Day 7 grow pics of the Blue Mystic Auto. I also dropped a Zambeza Blueberry Auto seed yesterday so that should pop in the next few days. Only comment right now is that the Blue Mystic Auto appears to grow more slowly than other plants I have grown (Blueberry Domina Auto and Bubblegum auto). Although she looks very healthy!!!

Me watching her grow > :bongrip:

BLUE_MYSTIC_DAY_7.JPG

BLUE_MYSTIC_DAY7A.JPG

Hey ooabooga, what type of lights and soil are you using?

EDIT:

Sorry oogabooga- I was really stoned :loopy: when I asked about your setup above - I have been following your grow..... My auto bubblegum already had another node on it by day 7 so I was thinking this one was moving slow.

Hey ooabooga, what type of lights and soil are you using?

EDIT:

Sorry oogabooga- I was really stoned :loopy: when I asked about your setup above - I have been following your grow..... My auto bubblegum already had another node on it by day 7 so I was thinking this one was moving slow.

Haha all good mate! I was stoned too and I realised that my seedling is technically only been out of the soil since Sunday, I've just woken up on Wednesday morning and it looks like they've fucking doubled in size overnight. Joy!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here we are at 2 weeks old. Day 14 for my Blue Mystic Auto and she is growing up healthy so far!

:slide:

BLUE_MYSTIC_DAY14.JPG

BLUE_MYSTIC_DAY_14_A.JPG

BLUE_MYSIC_DAY_14_B.JPG

Back
Top Bottom