Nirvana indoor mix

Well, after way to much research into the matter, I have finally decided to try the Nirvana indoor mix. (Master Kush, Afghan, Pure Power Plant, Skunk1 and Nirvana Special which is a Jock Horror x Oaxaxa) This is not my first grow, but my first online seed purchase. Looking to try a few of the strains to see if I like any in particular for future purchases.
The questions I have are;
Anyone else purchase this mix? pros and cons?
Since it contains 2 beans of 5 strains each, should I germinate all 10 at one time? Or one of each strain, or just 2 of the strains and then the others the next time and see what sort of cross mixes come about.
Anyone grow any of these strains alone?
Any suggestions anyone?

The master kush is ok.
The pure power plant is above average. :)
Skunk #1 can be a delight.
Afghan not the best out there but still good.
Special, I have heard no raves about.
This doesn't mean you wont find a ringer.
Remember, it all starts with the genetics.
I saw seeds on an auction site yesterday, bid up to $2,700 !
GENETICS! And people were scrambling to secure the same.

:goodluck:

Hey CoCoJoe was that on seedbay with the Aution? Do you remember the strain? Hound I order from NVR I sent them a email to see if they could tell me what strains were in there indor mix and this is what I got from Alice.

"Hi Mclovin,

Sorry, the Indoor Mix is a mix of several different strains, but we receive it
from the breeder already mixed, so it is impossible for me to say of which
strain they are. It could be that you get 2 or 3 of the same strain in a
10-pack.

Peace,
Alice "

Did you get the strain names after you got the pack?

I bought this mix pack a few years ago, i only got 3 types of plant and i think 5 were male so really it was 2 types that i could flower, its a nightmare trying to work out what you have but i suppose on a site like this you have a better chance of finding out....total hit or miss with pheno's but it can be fun and surley you will find at least 1 keeper!!:wood:
Im pretty sure i had afghani and master kush(average quality) but i was never 100% sure!

I actually had a change of mind and emailed them and asked to switch me to an order of Northern Lights. They said no problem and they are on their way,,, i hope.

Nothern lights is a great plant! .....Tasty smoko!!

:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom