Nirvana Master Kush - First Kush Grow

buddie42

master kush f
0011084.JPG
rom nirvana seed co. this is a pic of 2 wk old seedlings.please pass on the knowledge:Namaste:

Re: nirvana master kush,, first kush grow

Looking good so far. Can't wait to see these grow (I'm sure you feel the same way.)

thanks, these are the fastest growing plants i have grown:thumb: and now that i am veging under cfls nodes are so close .no stretch. one question can i take one of these small cuttings and flower?so im not wasting grow space on a male. will upload a picture ,so u can have a better idea

looking great so far about ur question on flowering a clone get one rooted then go from there what are u using for flowering also have u thought of trying some training w/ ur plants?

THANKS! i am using 150watt hps. another in route, cutt two bottom sprouts on each plant dipped in solution and planted into mg moisture control mixed with perlite and vermacillite covered and undr cool white bulb. now we wait:( dont know the master kush strain .how long untill roots ? as soon as i see roots 12/12:)

i have attempted once before great results! if i end up with females, i def. will be USING LST for cuttings and continue pruning mother for clones. thanks for response . looking for another strain.... do u have suggestions on a pure indica?

not sure about veg ,i have about a 6x6x3.5 space,and would like to fill wall to wall with kush:thumb: so far these mk are so short,6ft should be fine? going to top them at 2 ft. more colas per plant

hey buddie, i once grew a afghan kush special and started toppin and LST aroung 1ft and finished at 4ft. Then at end of 12/12 finished at 6ft. Afghan (KUSH) variety are not known for massive yeilds. They are medium feeders and very potent. When you hear the word kush, its origin was to signify the high quality of the herb, not as to a specific strain or varity. Start the fiming first and then LST. Alternate between the two every 4-5 days. This 1. gives you multiple tie-down sites and 2. opens up the canopy to allow for excellent light penatration. You have to open it up otherwise your yeild will suffer and it will become a cluster fuck. Remember that additional resin production grows as a protective measure against UVB. Upgrade your light or get it as close as possible. I would also advise you too pick up a 10.0 repti-sun( from zoomed) or daylight bulb as such specifically for reptiles. That is where you will get the additional trichome development. Coupled with cold nights ( no less than 55 F) and a carb load (DEX4) in weeks 4-6 of flowering ( i used glucose tabs because its a pure form and the plant doesnt have to synthesis it like molasses. It obsorbes it right away and if you are organic soiless the bacteria love it cus they dont have to work as hard either. Plants and microbes have a symbolic relationship. The plant produces sugars for itself. It will transfer sugars down to the roots and feed the bacteria. The bacteria then produce food for the plant and create a soil enviroment that is favorable for massive root production with and extreme increase in root hair devopment, which is where most of nutes will be absorbed. Better root mass, Better yeild.

not sure about veg ,i have about a 6x6x3.5 space,and would like to fill wall to wall with kush:thumb: so far these mk are so short,6ft should be fine? going to top them at 2 ft. more colas per plant

Cool. Good luck. Looking forward to some pics.

wow! thanks for the lesson . i topped this morning,gonna waait little longer until i get first set of clones.then i will tie down. look man i appreciate it thanks. will update pics tomorrow

this is a real good strain. i am doing new seeds now with my others. yea.

aurora is by far one of the best indica strains out there from nirvana. i have gotten seed from every major bank and they have the best over all and reliable as well.

if you get a nirvana male let your crop seed out and get old you will have a gold mine of good seeds and will learn alot and have smoke too. dont be in a hurry when growing good pot learn from your first crop and do little to it.

bad pics getting new camera soon! 3 weeks veg .gave nutes last nite,added 1 tablespoon epsom salt .signs of magnesium def. (purple spots on stems ) still growing non stop .fingers crossed
0031042.JPG
0021096.JPG

aurora? ok i will check on that strain, i was thinking about blue mystic or papaya . ill go to nirvana later .thanks for info

Back
Top Bottom