Nirvana Shop 420 Discount + More Special Offers!

Nirvana Shop

Howdy, folks!

You haven't heard from us in a while - we've been really busy planning lots of cool stuff for our customers.

First, we would like to offer our fans at 420 Magazine forums an exclusive discount code for 10% off EVERYTHING in the shop! This code will be valid until the end of October 2011, so grab it while you can.

Use coupon code 420rules to get 10% off everything at Nirvana Shop Cannabis Seeds!

:morenutes: Second, we would like to introduce to you our newest product: the Propagator Pro. This nifty propagator ships flat in a discreet box, but comes complete with in-built LED lighting, a thermometer strip and a bag of perlite. It's a perfect match for our Germination Kit but can be used on its own as well.

Buy the Propagator Pro for effortless, safe germination of all your cannabis seeds!

:420: Don't forget to use the coupon code for 10% off!

:green_heart: Third, for all of you who aren't subscribed to our newsletter, did you know that Nirvana Shop offers weekly discounts and other special deals to newsletter subscribers? We call it the Weekend Whopper and this week, it comes with extra cheese!

Drive thru Nirvana Shop to order our classic Swiss Cheese strain (feminized) at 30% off!!

Haven't tried Swiss Cheese before? You must - just look at those delicious superfrosted nugs!

nirvana_shop_1.jpg

Nirvana B.V.
St. Antoniebreestraat 14
1011 HB Amsterdam
Netherlands

Cheers, luv. How've you been??

Reminder for all 420mag lovers: coupon code 420rules gets you 10% off EVERYTHING in Nirvana Shop!

Only a few more days left in October people! Get your discount while it lasts!
Use coupon code 420rules to get 10% off everything at Nirvana Shop Cannabis Seeds!

Any November Special??:adore:

Keep in mind that they have something on sale almost every weekend. Subscribe to their Weekend Whopper email alerts and you will receive one on most Fridays.

Also, you can subscribe to their newsletter email, which is the first place to read about any new happenings at Nirvana Shop and you can occasionally read about a special there.

The above aren't "420 Magazine specific" - but you can still take advantage of them, lol.

Any November Special??:adore:

Well, someone with such an excellent screen name really does deserve a special deal! :adore:

Tortured Soul got it right though.. we do have specials every week in our Weekend Whopper. Also, we give out exclusive coupon codes and special deals through a medium we are apparently forbidden to talk about on here...:shhh: but it's easy enough to find out through our website.

Hope that helps!

the weekend whopper is awesome, I got 2 packs of white widow a while back super cheap. Quality genetics every time, never had a problem with Nirvana

never had an issue with them, ordered several times.

ive tried ak48, auroara indica, ppp, nypd, master kush, ice, papyaya, jock horror and swiss cheese and short rider. i cant pick a favorite. but if i ever was unhappy alice took care of me. for the price and service you get its a+. ppp is my fav

Love Nirvana service. Would like to see a 420mag discount. Haven't seen my choice on weekend whopper and am reordering now with no discount. I of course found Nirvana here at 420 mag!

I say it again. I ordered 10 aurora indica from nirvana over 6 months ago. NEVER did see them and they got my money. Why doesn't someone from nirvana ever answer this kind if thing here? I get their e-mail ads, and tell them everytime and never have had an answer from them.

I say it again. I ordered 10 aurora indica from nirvana over 6 months ago. NEVER did see them and they got my money. Why doesn't someone from nirvana ever answer this kind if thing here? I get their e-mail ads, and tell them everytime and never have had an answer from them.

Maybe they got snatched in the mail mate? Or customs, allthough they do come stealth??

I am happy with Nirvana, allways comes through. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom