Nirvana - White Rhino Indoor + Bagseed

-UPDATE-

WR#2 and WR#3 are @ day 10 of flowering and they are both approx. 20 inches. Enjoy the new pics!

White Rhino #1 (Still veggin, lol)

7-10-07_005.jpg

7-10-07_006.jpg

White Rhino #2

7-10-07_001.jpg

7-10-07_003.jpg

White Rhino #3

7-10-07_002.jpg

7-10-07_004.jpg

And I just took my first clone from WR#2 2 days ago, she seems to be taking roots.

White Rhino #2 Clone

7-10-07_007.jpg

Looks great man! Have you noticed signifcant stretch since flowering?

FYI - I just harvested my first Nirvana White Rhino today @ 63 days.
Very sugary and sticky! Brown hairs at about 30%. Drying in paper bags.
You have alot to look forward to. I cant wait to grow this strain again.

Height Update
I took their measurments yesterday around 7pm (central time) and I took todays at 2pm (central time)
WR#2 was 19" yesterday and now its a lil over 20"

WR#3 was 19" as well but now its 21" which means I got 2 inches in less than 24 hours!

Anyone see anything unusual??

Nice the WR's are looking tastey at this point. God I can't wait till the end of fall when I can move the bubbas inside :allgood: Wanted to see how they did outdoor since someone told me they do awsome. Sooo well see, But other than that looking good, what ever happened to ur BS?

Thanks Berry, Kush, n Bagz for your input, much needed! :cheesygrinsmiley:

So I'm pretty excited seeings how this is my first grow that has ever been all female, i've grown in the past w/ 3 plants that were beautiful but had to be killed so I never got to sex them.... I had another that got about 2ft tall and turned out hermie, due to stress (obviously) and my lack of grow information (no internet heh). My 3rd grow is in my sig and it turned out to be male. All of those previous grows have been bagseed from commercial bud, until now. So It seems so far I've been blessed w/ 3 females and they are growing great from what all of you have said! I think WR1 (the short bushy one) is a female I just dont see the white hairs yet. Whoa I'm rambling on here, i'm soaring on a very mellow sativa, just commercial bud though so its not to intesnse but it does give me alot of energy and get me high enough. Anyway what i'm trying to say is I'm happy and very excited my grow is going so well and I could not have got here with out this website and all the great members and mods, Thanks! Peace :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ordered the 400w HPS today! It even shipped today!:headbanger:

Next week some time I should have 550w of HPS power in my flowering closet! The 400w + the 150w should equal out to around 65,000 lumens in only 8 square feet. I believe its somewhere around 8,000 lumens per sq. foot. Thats good right!? Ha i'm pretty sure the minimum is like 2,200 per sq. ft.

I will only have 3 plants under the lights, well..... 2 and a 1/2 :cheesygrinsmiley:, the TD-1 is a small ass plant and WR-1 IS A MALE so I moved it into the veg cab to try and score a lil pollen to cross w/ the T-Dawg 1, how does White-Tee sound? I'm gettin ahead of myself LOL!

Now lets just hope the postage peeps handle my stuff lightly. :laughtwo:

:allgood:

By the way, you cant get pollen off a male until it flowers and the pollen sacks burst open. At least i think thats right.

Yes I am aware of that.... I'm gonna store the pollen I get from it and use it for next grow, most likely. It is in my veg cab for now with the clone. I just move it into another light tight closet I have for 12 hours of darkness everynight. Thanks for the input berry.:headbanger:

The 400 watter should be here in a few hours!!! :trance:

Back
Top Bottom