Nirvana - White Rhino Indoor + Bagseed

Thanks Dank, too bad I don't have any bud to celebrate :(

Hawkwind, yea I try to keep a nice straight and simple set-up in the grow room: Plants, Lights, Air, Walls, and that's it. I hate clutter around my plants all it does is steal the lumens from your plants, lil ocd I guess lol

UPDATE!

3 WEEKS

Here they are at 3 weeks, lookin marvelous!

6-20-07_002.jpg

These next three are a lil' dark sorry.
Here's WR#1 @ 3wks

6-20-07_005.jpg

Here's WR#2 @ 3wks

6-20-07_006.jpg

And WR#3 @ 3wks

6-20-07_007.jpg

Another shot of #3

6-20-07_010.jpg

That's it for now. They are getting OH SO bushy, branching is really kicking it up. If you wanna see a picture of something in particular just let me know and i'll do my best to snap a photo for ya n post it.:smokin:

Fallen - Much love thanks for the reps!

SG4 - Thanks and you know ima keep ya updated!!!

Thanks for the all the support and all the reps everyone, it really helps boost my motivation!

And they say mj is anti-motivational. I say it motivates us to try new and wondrous things such as growing little beauties like yours. :smokin3:

My Fox Farm Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Grow Big will be here in a few days. YAY! I'm sure they will love that!

I have some type of problem with the lowest set of leaves on all the plants, they are starting to yellow in some spots and one is even crumbling up a bit and is a bit brown as well, I think its due to lack of nitrogen only b/c its on the very bottom leaves only, any opinions??? I will have pics up in a few (approval pending)

Looking good man, are you feeding them any nutes?

Nope, none. So far its been all Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil doin it, it says it doesn't need nutes till about a month I believe. My FF nutes will be here tomorrow and they will get a dose as soon as I get it all mixed up.

Any suggestions on feeding strenghts???

I will be using this chart for a feeding sched, unless otherwise told...
It's a .pdf so it might take a sec or two to load...
https://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

:allgood:

What Fox Farms nutes are you getting? Im guessing the flowering nutes, but what kind? If your willing to spend a couple extra bucks I would suggest using the Advanced Nutrient line, however the FF wont treat you bad either.

Big bloom and Tiger bloom for flowering and Grow Big for vegg. I already ordered em and they'll.

I would love to use them next time around, i've nothing but good things. How much does it cost and what do they have? PM some sites that carry it for cheap, if ya can.

looking really good man. I love the fox farm ferts. they have worked wonders for me. And to answer your earlier question, i would def. use the feeding schedule. You just might want to cut back on the strengths at first. Maybe cutting back to only half of what they say to use. And also important, make sure you feed every other watering and maybe once a week or so flush them really good with some distilled water.

Also, ive used there buster products too, the ferts that you add when you begin to flower, during flower and harvest time...they work great too.

good luck!

Big bloom and Tiger bloom for flowering and Grow Big for vegg. I already ordered em and they'll.

I would love to use them next time around, i've nothing but good things. How much does it cost and what do they have? PM some sites that carry it for cheap, if ya can.

Why did they cut up my post??? Uh okay??? Thats not what was originally said?? Hmmmm....:hmmmm:

-UPDATE-

1 month (4weeks)

Ok got some pretty great news....

1. Got my Fox Farm nutes!
2. Moved WR#3 and WR#2 into the flowering room! They have been transplanted into 3 gallon pots with fresh FF Ocean Forest soil.
3. After one day of 12/12 under the HPS WR#3 showed its sex... A FEMALE! :tommy::headbanger::adore: YAY! I'm so excited!

Pics...

WR#1 Still in veg, very short n bushy. I'm trying to get it a bit taller b/f I move this one into the flowering room.

7-1-07_010.jpg

WR#3 under the HPS

7-1-07_003.jpg

7-1-07_001.jpg

WR#3 on left and WR#2 on right

7-1-07_004.jpg

7-1-07_005.jpg

I will start the FF flower ferts next watering and hopefully I'll have the 400w HPS in a week or so.

Want more pics???? JUST ASK! :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
ENJOY!

Back
Top Bottom