Nirvana - White Rhino Indoor + Bagseed

Couple more pics for ya... Day 42 as well......

8-11-9.jpg

8-11-11.jpg

Pinched a couple lower buds last night and I quicked dryed em on top the toaster oven, hehehe :cheesygrinsmiley: Couldn't wait.... Anyway the tase wasn't anything to talk about simply b/c the way I dried them but I managed to score a couple lil bowls between me and my girl (we had nothing to smoke and couldn't find any.) The high was great after a good bowl between us we were happily stoned. I was surprised it got me as high as it did for being 2-3 weeks immature. We stayed high for a couple of hours, it was nice. Can't wait for the air-dried and cured buds!

Those are some beautiful tall ladies

Once that bud is dryed and cured it's going to really surprise you. It will be way more potent then the bud you flash dryed and smoked. Did I mention your are doing a freakin fantastic job?!

+1 rep.

Once that bud is dryed and cured it's going to really surprise you. It will be way more potent then the bud you flash dryed and smoked. Did I mention your are doing a freakin fantastic job?!

+1 rep.

That's great news, it's already very respectable bud for being so immature and quick dryed so I look foward to correctly drying and curing the final harvest. Any tips on how to dry and cure? I plan to clip the buds to a clothes hanger with a clothes pin and hang them in an airy, dry space. I also have a few mason jars for the cure which I will do for a week or two depending on how long I can hold out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks RooR, :peace:

Thanks to EVERYONE for the awesome, uplifting comments, I really appreaciate it. I couldn't be happier to hear the positive approval of my fellow stoners/growers!

Got a quick question, I started flushing last watering (6 gallons of water for each plant). Should I continue flushing in these last 2 weeks w/ 6 gallons EVERY time or should I change it up any certain way? I've also stopped giving them nutes. :allgood:

Have you started flushing them yet?

Sorry bout that, we were typing our messages at just about the same time so I missed your Q.

Yes I have, I started on week six, a few days ago, sunday I think. I flushed each plant with 6 gallons of water. Check the above post for more.

Aw What tha Hell..... DAY 47

\/WR2 (Sativa Pheno)\/

8-16-07_001.jpg

-----------------------------------------

\/WR3 (Indica Pheno)\/

8-16-8.jpg

\/A couple of lower buds from WR2\/

8-16-9.jpg

\/A lower bud from WR3\/

8-16-07_011.jpg