Nirvana - White Rhino Indoor + Bagseed

Took me a while to go through this journal but it was worth it.
Interesting read and nice plants with a truely classic look.
Thank you Beensmokin420, here is a rep point.

Time for the pics.....

Here is the lil lady after we trimmed all the big leaves n what not off her...

8-25-8.jpg

The lower buds...

8-25-10.jpg

The top cola

8-25-9.jpg

A lil size comparison shot....

8-25-16.jpg

And all the buds together on a nice bud platter! 238 Wet Grams of happiness!

8-25-12.jpg

As always.... ENJOY! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Excellence!! Thanks for sharing. Pure mota-vation!

Glad to hear all the positive responses! Makes me feel like "I dun good" heh!

Can't wait to smoke some!!!

The Sativa is takin FFFFOOORRREEEVVVEEERRRRRRR and I think I may have flushed her to early =(

Anyone think I could let her go 2 more weeks and feed her a 1/2 strength dose of Tiger bloom now then flush her with 1 week left?

Thats around 50 plus grams dry weight I believe. 3 fourths is normally water.
2 ounce plants is good for indoor cultivation. Plus the bag appeal should be gorgous once dried. You normally trim while still wet and fresh?

Got a macro shot! Borrowed a cam w/ a macro setting on it... This is after 2 days of drying so they haven't quite shaped up and took their true form in the pic.... They are noticably harder today after 3 days of drying.

8-26-12.jpg

Also, I weighed the top cola/biggest bud when wet and it weighed 38g's. Last night (after 2 days of drying) it weighed 16.5g's so it looks like she alone might end up weighing around a half oz, hopefully.

Nice bud, lot of resin on it. Hows the high and taste?

Waiting for it to finish drying and then on to the cure for a week or so b/f I smoke it. I've smoke some samples and they were pretty good, the tase/smell are very similar but I won't judge the high yet b/c its nowhere near ready but so far its gets me nice n high off a few good bing rips.

Its not a problem, just wanted to know your preference.
I trim dry because of the amounts I have to trim but sometimes I get a few trimmed when they are still wet.

Hey beensmokin, great job man!

Did you harvest the sativa pheno yet?
I also had that slow growing pheno, too. Cut her down at like 68-70 days.
However, after 30 days curing, its my favorite smoke out of the bunch. Great wake'N'bake.
(It also yielded the most for me @ 78 grams dried)
Lookin forward to your smoke report..!

Nope the sativa is at day 59 today. She is finally starting to put the trichs on. Hopefully another week or so, we'll see. She smells almost like sour-sweet pixie-stix, imo, when I open up here cola and take a wiff. She is alot fatter than the indica overall so she should yield a nice lil batch! Thanks for the intrest! I'll be posting the indica report after some buds get a good cure so I can judge all aspects of it (teste, smell, smoke, high, weight, bagappeal....).

Back
Top Bottom