Nirvana - White Rhino Indoor + Bagseed

Nice lookin' medicine!!

Hey beensmokin420, I just joined this forum because of your WR grow! I have 3 seedlings right now and I wanna thank you for this awesome journal so that I know what to expect growth-wise with this strain. Never went on a safari with the Rhino yet, been growing about 7 years though.

I'm running a sampler right now with 3 plants from each of the 3 packs of seeds I got from Nirvana. Got 3 Rhinos, 3 Northern Lights, and 3 Hindu Kush sprouts on about a week old today. I'm gonna see which strain produces the nicest nugs and grow them out next. I did have a very sativa looking WR sprout that I planted outside but slugs ate it. So I'm just gonna keep these ones I got now inside.

Your Indica Rhino looked VERY tasty, bro! Thats what I hope I end up with, frosted up goodness! I'm not a huge fan of Sativa phenotypes myself, but yours is making me think twice about that!

Goodjob man! :headbanger:

erik_da_red - Thanks for your kind words bro! Greatly appreciated.... And I'm also glad to see you joined up with the 420magazine squad :laughtwo: Nah we have some great people here and I'm sure you'll find us all very helpful.

Sounds like you got yourself quite the operation there... you should start up a grow journal I'd love to check it all out and I'm sure im not the oly one.

Thanks for the comments on the buds, the indica wasnt as tastey as I wanted it to be but its still mighty fine.:cheesygrinsmiley: As for the sativa ,well... She is slow but she is putting it on now, only a few more days... In fact she is @ day 65 today. I'm thinking she will have a better taste and high b/c she smells fruitier and she will be fully matured unlike the indica which I chopped @ day 55.

the indica wasnt as tastey as I wanted it to be but its still mighty fine.

I wasnt going to say anything until I heard what you thought of the taste! lol
It just doesnt taste like the bud I remember from my earlier days. Its been curing for over 1.5 months now and upon opening the mason jar..phewww...like fresh manure. lol And too much gives me a headache...and that really pisses me off. I didnt get that from my KC36 i grew last grow. This being my second grow, I also cant get my (rhino) buds to stay lit in the bowl either...or in a J. I'd be curious to see if you can achieve that with the rhino buds. The buds look sooo good too, but i guess never judge a book by its cover?
Anyway, what is it with weed and rambling..? lol

I think you'll enjoy the sativa pheno a bit better...i do.
Oh...and it may be in my head... but the rhino is a GREAT wake n bake. It seems to smoke better right in the morning...than in the evening. Not sure why?
Anywho. Good luck with the rest of the harvest..! party on.

I wasnt going to say anything until I heard what you thought of the taste! lol
It just doesnt taste like the bud I remember from my earlier days. Its been curing for over 1.5 months now and upon opening the mason jar..phewww...like fresh manure. lol And too much gives me a headache...and that really pisses me off. I didnt get that from my KC36 i grew last grow. This being my second grow, I also cant get my (rhino) buds to stay lit in the bowl either...or in a J. I'd be curious to see if you can achieve that with the rhino buds. The buds look sooo good too, but i guess never judge a book by its cover?
Anyway, what is it with weed and rambling..? lol

I think you'll enjoy the sativa pheno a bit better...i do.
Oh...and it may be in my head... but the rhino is a GREAT wake n bake. It seems to smoke better right in the morning...than in the evening. Not sure why?
Anywho. Good luck with the rest of the harvest..! party on.

I hear ya dude! My rhino indica smells yucky (manure-ee-ish), not to pleasant unless you bust open a nug, then it smells up the whole room of dank. The buds look 10x better now that they have been fully dried and cured a week. I'll get some new pics when I get the macro cam again. :headbanger:

Its TOO sticky, gets all over your fingers and everything sticks to ya, EVERYTHING! I thought I didnt dry it long enough for the longest b/c it appeared so wet, thats just the resin!!! Its definetly bong bud. tryed a joint with little luck. Just gotta use the grinder.... LOL even then it sticks to the grinder's teeth instead of falling through the lil holes!!!

Its funny you mention it being a great wake n' bake, I just told my girl the other day how much of a different high it is in the morning than in the evening. Its a bit more uplifting and entergetic, IMO, in the morning. I'm guessing its more of a hybrid than a sole indica, dunno though.

Its almost shocking how much your words describe the way I feel about my buds! You descibed it just as I would. Thanks dude :peace:

The reason why the buds are off is because of genetics. This more of a personal opian so please don't quote me. Nirvana's seeds are kinda shitty.
After growing white widow and ice from nirvana then growing white widow from white label seeds which did cost more, there is no comparison between the two. The white label rocks my world while the nirvana gets me high. I had a number of mutant plants from nirvanas get, curly freaky leaves and the ice is a ugly bud but does have a unique taste.
After trying a number of other seed banks I have concluded that with seeds, Nirvana just isn't for me.

I agree w/ you urdedpal they aren't the best by far but they get me high enough so I dont have to go buy any but nothing spectacular. I should also add I was pretty upset w/ the medicinal value of the indica, I did chop it a bit early but it provides little pain relief. Only when smoked in large quantity does it provide some pain relief.

What seedbank do you recommend? I will hopefully be purchasing from woodhorse for my next buy. :trance:MOTA, MMMMmmMMmm:trance:

Serious seeds, DJ short, White label, No Mercy,Dutch Passion.
Big Budda won the big cup at the canibis cup fest, I am going to try them as soon as a get me some bueberry, the shit from DJ shorts was awesome brother let me tell you it was the best tasting weed I have ever had.
Another new one I am about to try out is Hashberry from Mandala seeds.
I heard good reviews and the price is as cheap as Nirvanas. I should have that grown at the end of the year. So far I have only been disapointed with Nirvana.

I have had my eye on the hashberry for quite some time, ive seen some grows of this stuff and let me tell you, it looks amazing and for the price you can't beat it! I've also pondered getting the kalichakra, it seemed to be a nice sativa to grow, long flowering time but nice. It seems to be focused on making you happy :cheesygrinsmiley: Its used medicinally for depression and anxiety which would benift my girl, heh. Glad to see you have an interest in mandala. :peace:

Enough to buy his seeds my friend. I almost can't wait but I have 5 new strains to grow and one of them is rhino from white label seeds. I can't wait to give you a smoke report to compare the taste which is sometimes hard to put into words if it becomes awesome bud.

Comparing smokes is always an excellent adventure! I feel ya on the taste thing, I smoked some grandaddy purp once, I believe, and it was just ssoooo tastey but I can't descibe what it tastes like!? Sweet/sour/meloney/make you want more/awesome..... Woo im pretty high... Good times!

Harvested WR2 last night!

Got 240g's wet
Chopped her @ 66 days

Now for some pics...

9-4-9.jpg

9-4-8.jpg

9-4-10.jpg

9-4-07_011.jpg

Enjoy! :bongrip:

Thanks for the uplifting report! That huge cola gave me a big smile just looking at it. I hope your drying and curing goes well. The first hit of that should be awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom