Nirvana - White Rhino Indoor + Bagseed

Well I hate to do this but I have to..... Someone from another site thinks I'm a rip-off b/c I post this grow journal in another name on another site, so naturally I have to asure them I am no rip-off. Its is me, KIND (as known on the other site). So HerbalConfusion here ya go, its me Kind/beensmokin420, im no fake/rip-off I grow my own!

Well..... I'm down to the last 2 nugs! =( Here are some pics that will hopefully keep the memories alive forever! I love that Indica!!! It was a tastey one.

Sativa on left, Indica on right

9-26-07_004.jpg

Sativa

9-26-07_010.jpg

Indica

9-26-07_013.jpg

Well thats it for the white rhino for now. I still have 7 seeds left and will grow this strain again.

Fresh Fox Farm soil is on its way! :cheesygrinsmiley: + I have some Mandala Hashberry and Kalichakra coming in from tha Doc and I'm also being gifted by an awesome grower w/ some wonderful Piefke's Power and Piefke's Killa Queen seeds. So I'll have some good grows coming up. See ya soon!

I have hashberry also. I am thinking to grow them after some blueberry and some budda cheese. Those 2 I am growing next.

Excellent, I just had to try the hashberry seemed like great genetics for the price. MMMM Big Buddha Cheese, I've always wanted to grow it but I think the price is ridiculous! I'm not a fan of High-priced genetics, they are good I just dont think it costs them that much to make em.

Great grow...the last nugs are always sad to smoke...gotta go back to the old mids for a while...i enjoyed every bit of this man, cant wait for the next one.

Thanks bro. Should have it up and running soon, just waiting on the seeds.

its always hard to see the last bit of your harvest go.. I would love to try some of the indica it looks very tasty man :allgood:

I agree. Just read through the journal and loved every page. Very well done i admire your grow and you beensmokin420.

I do have one question. I was wondering what kind of light the single hooded lamp was that was over the bagseed plant. I believe it was called TD strain? It looks like like a hps or MH bulb but i dont see a ballast for it? Is there a bulb you can run in a standard socket like that?!?!?!?

Hope to hear from you, once again nice grow... im jelous lol

Hi

Just wanted to say, your journal was inspireing so I'm Starting one now , this is the first ever grow, but been smoking 21 years, turned 40 this year, well they say life begines at 40 and im growing the same white rhino, catch you later, Doc.

Hey man, just finished the journal and wanted to say thanks for sharing, the pics are badass and you explained everything well and it was all very informational. A very good read, thanks again +rep

Back
Top Bottom