Nirvana's Bubblelicious

AfricanGrower

STRAIN:Nirvana's Bubblelicious.

"Bubblelicious was developed in the Midwest, U.S.A., then brought to the Netherlands in the 1990s to be further refined. Its cannabis plants grow vigorously and finish flowering in about 8 weeks. It is highly resinous and extra sweet. Certain phenotypes will actually display a distinct pink bubblegum scent and flavor. This strain of cannabis is also very suitable for medical marijuana users."

INDICA/SATIVA: 70% Indica and 30% Sativa

THC CONTENT:16%-20%

YIELD TIME: 8-10 weeks

AVERAGE YEILD: 400-500g/m2

SMELL: Sweet, Slight Bubblegum/Berry scents with undertones of must.

EFFECT: As I inhale the smoke, a strong burning flavor graces my pallet. On the exhale, however, a smooth gush of sweet and piney flavors were released. My specific phenotype showed a strong dominant Sativa genome than advertised. The high is felt instantaneously, The feeling of THC rushing through your synapses', gives an overwhelming feeling of bliss, while experiencing a temporary nervous shutdown:thumb:This all within the first couple of seconds, the high really kicks in...pure Sativa in the way it motivates you to be productive, but still shows its Indica pheno's towards the end of your high.

These photos are taken from 1 month cured Bubblelicious nugs. They are 'fluffier' to say the least, but makes excellent looking specimen of cannabis to look at!

20140228_133241.jpg
20140228_133250.jpg
20140228_133318_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140228_133331_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140228_133407_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140228_133816.jpg

20140228_133856.jpg
20140228_133906.jpg
20140228_133953.jpg

20140228_133438_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140228_133528_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140228_133638.jpg
20140228_133733.jpg

And this is the bowl pack that I used to depict the 'Effect' I felt from this strain. NOTE:The keif was also extracted from the same Bubblicious strain :thumb:

20140228_135723.jpg

Well that is all for my review on this excellent strain. I hope this contribution helps many in the community medicinally and agriculturally.

Good Luck :Namaste:

PS, the link in my sig of 'How To...Canna Cigar' was made using this Bubblelicious bud. I can tell you the 4 hours of smoke was mind numbing:laughtwo:

A.G. and D.K. I agree with you. I grew 4 of these beans and they got 5 feet tall and real bushy. They were fargin huge. The smoke was incredibly delightful. My family and friends all loved it. I have a few more of these beans still. I should do another grow of these. I grew them in DWC under HPS, T5's and cfl's. Excellent memories. Thanks guys! :high-five:

A.G. and D.K. I agree with you. I grew 4 of these beans and they got 5 feet tall and real bushy. They were fargin huge. The smoke was incredibly delightful. My family and friends all loved it. I have a few more of these beans still. I should do another grow of these. I grew them in DWC under HPS, T5's and cfl's. Excellent memories. Thanks guys! :high-five:

I planted 2 out of 8 beans in the pack of 10. One was male, but appeared to be Indica dominant. The one in which survived was the Sativa dom. of the two. I really want to see how the Indica Dom. compares though in bud production! * more beans to test and find out;)

Great review AfricanGrower...interesting numbers on this strain, seems like it would make an excellent concentrate for cancer & like ills for a daytime strain. Thanks man !

As always, it seems i'm the last to know! I've been growing a Bag seed plant indoors for over 60 days... my guess is, it's Sativa dom very thin fingered leaves... it showed pre-flower 30 days ago, female but still Veg! it's been under 12/12 for the entire time... Lamp is HPS 400w, what am i doing wrong? had 2 males that grew much faster than this plant that i removed.... She looks fine and healthy, however has not produced any sign of budding!!!! Need help!!!

My Bubblelicious got so fat that one of the branches broke from the weight. I had to tie up all the branches to supports. It was for me a very good producer and a most excellent smoke. :peace:

May I ask, if you measured feed in PPM, what was the highest you ever feed you Bubb while in flower?

AG, I respect your more than competent capabilities of growing cannabis. I am just a hack compared to you. I don't measure anything like ph or ppm. I just start slow and slowly increase until I see a tiny bit of nute burn then back off. I use organic nutes and water that I have a seven layer filtration system for. I probably should be more organized. I just have been blessed to grow some awesome cannabis. I feel God (my higher power) is blessing me. My grows turn out most excellent and I am grateful. I wish I had some profound knowledge to share but like I said, I am just a hack and you are way better than me at this. :Namaste:

I have Bubblicious strain that is in 2 gallon pot, 5ft tall with 1/2 buds and lower half of the plant as you can see is thin. not much leaves smaller buds. I am using CFLs 9 total. 800 lumens each. Plant is healthy. I am only 25 days into flowering. I should have 7-9 weeks of flowering.

? do I do -repot it in another bigger pot. to let grow larger.
do I use pinch and bend technic to let bottom half grow and catch up to top half.
or just leave it alone and next time do as I finding out now about super cropping.
to make plant larger bushier.

What should i do in flowering stage?

Back
Top Bottom