Nirvanas Ice and Mandalas Hashberry

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
:allgood: Happy Thanksgiving to all here at 420 Mag.:allgood:
:passitleft:
I've decided to do one more journal this time ill be growing Ice and Hashberry, it is my first time growing these strains.They have been growing 12/12 for the past 4 days i veged for 17 days then i threw them in the flower box.For nutes ill be using GrowBig, for the veggin stage and TigerBloom for the flowering stage.I transplanted into a mix of OceanForest, LightWarrior and perlite after being sprouted in O.F they are starting to get nute burn or im not sure if its Nitrogen dif.I also have a bag seed that my friend found in his kron, it was pretty good stuff cant wait to see how it turns out.Here are some pics i took earlier today.

Group Shot
icehash_001.JPG

This ones Hashberry
icehash_002.JPG

Ice
icehash_003.JPG

This ones the bagseed that i started 12/12, had it a little too close to the light so i brought it down a lil bit.
icehash_004.JPG

nice! I am planning on sprouting a few Nirvanas and Mandalas and this is going help. I cant wait to hear a smoke report for the Hashberry! Good Luck Brotha!!!

Thanks, everything seems to be going well. Have a quick update the Hashberry turned out to be a male, i plant to collect some pollen for future breeding.As for the Ice, hasnt showed sex yet i hope its a female maybe ill cross her with the male Hashbery and see how their seeds turn out and if the bag seed turns out to be a female ill breed her with the Hashbery male.

Here are the Hashberry's balls
Buds_0011.JPG

Mota....do you like growing in bags compared to pots? Is it just for convenience or stealth?

Quick Update, The Ice has showed sex and shes a female, shes a stinky female today when i got home my room smelled like some nice fresh buds. Or could it be the male plant? Im also planing to build a new flower box 3ft, height and 2 ft all around, because the box i have right now leaks light, thats probly why my BlueMystic turned hermie

These pictures were taken on Nov.29
Heres the bag seed i started growing 12/12

And here she is "Ice"

Hashberry male i trimed the bottom to try to control the pollen i also toped it.

you sure are using pots.......i think i smoked one too many that day. Congrats on your lady! What are you going to do with that male? You going to try and knock up mary jane :rofl:

This journal is officially over my girl cats killed my plants again. This gives me time to build me a new box, im going to build it out of dry wall instead of wood and make it light leak proof

huh? over?!? ahhhhhhh! I was so anxious to follow this journal. So your cats ate the plants?

My girl's cats 3 of them, id rather have dogs, but yea they chewed them up and left them there to die. Its not the first time they do it either.

Ice has 4 very different pheno typeswith different growth variations, but they all share the same fuel like taste. You would have liked it for sure if you would have grown to fruitation. Hashberry is nowhere close to being a IBL strain so having that male killed is not a very big deal in my book.
You gonna try again?

You gonna try again?

I actually have 2 plants vegin a strawberrycough(wich im LST'n) and a hashberry, Now i wana give that ice a try but ill have to put a hold on that.I have two beans left and ill pop them in like a month or so. I seen your pics of the Ice and they look beautiful specially that purple one,

Back
Top Bottom