Nirvana's Papaya Kush Indoor Scrog - 2009

wine-c02.jpg

'+++rep man ... i like it lol!

Mellowman!! Now your cooking !!! Ill bet its too hot here in the south to make wine, that would be fun too. Is that all in the wine recipe?
Fin

Your plants are looking nice and thick (I think that is how my 22 year old daughter would describe her).

Fineas - Yeah thats all that goes in and it makes a really tasty drank and I have been surprised with how much co2 it makes.

Pan - Thanks as usual

Herb - Ha thanks man I always turn my plants away from the light so they have to bend back over to get direct light. It makes the main stem get nice and thick.

Thanks Nudeh your ladies are looking amazing might I add...

Thanks Ikeller
:ganjamon:

I watered the plants last night and measured them this morning. The plants are currently 4 inches tall.

When they reach 6 inches I will transplant them into thee gallon pots... at 8 inches I will fim them to get that branchy bush effect that works extremely well when combined with a scrog.

Thanks estranged
:smokin:

Here are they plants at day 25 veg. Only 5 more days until the plants meet maturity! Also they are about an inch from needing to be transplanted into the three gallon pots.
canna_pics_day_25.jpg

:peace:

Hey Mellowman, I have some of the same strain coming in in next week or two, I am so glad to see that so far there are two people with it cause I can get some idea of the space they take up. I am also doing a SOG or Scrog, By the way what is the difference between the two? I thought it was the same. Your plants look so cool, I can't wait to see the rest of the journal I will be doing cfl's all the way. No cash for the fancy lights yet. Good luck with everything.

Okay time to update finally.

The plants have been transplanted into 3 gallon plants here is a pic of day 33
day_33.jpg

I fim'd one of the plants but the others need another day or two...
day_33_topped_plant.jpg

Today I watered the plants and put them under the screen and raised the light up here are some pics.
day_36_first_day_d_scrog.jpg

scrog_1.jpg

scrog_21.jpg

scrog_3.jpg

Sog involves growing with cfls and with clones at a very high density and putting them into 12/12 very early on

Scrog involves training plants through a net so that there is a bud site in every hole of the screen so that the buds get equal light intensity.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom