nirvans "ice" vs their "crystal"

cannilingus

i have a few seedlings in cups, of the ice strein, from nirvana. I was thinking about ordering some crystal seeds, as well. has anyone out there compared the two, and if so, what was the outcome? thanks for any info.

Bummer, I was hoping that someone had a comparison of the two. Since I have not grown either one I have nothing to offer, but ya never know when someone might step-up with the right info!

Not tried Ice yet ?

But Chrystal yes, a F1 hybrid i got 2 different phenotypes with this one... in general i though it was short lived high/effect about an hour or so.

Hempy bucket grow.
PICT000266.JPG
PICT000649.JPG

Soil grow.
PICT000264.JPG
PICT000356.JPG

The old journal - Fuzzy & the Hempy Bucket - Chrystal F1 Hybrid

Strain review - Chrystal F1 Hybrid

well, like i said, i have some ice in veg, first time. its a four way cross. chrystal is a two way. ww being one. i grew some ww before. and, i have some fems from dinafem in pots. i have never been impressed with the power of ww. smooth, but not so potent.

I am doing a indoor Blue Mystic grow and this is the first time growing this strain. They are still babies, so far they have been a little slow to develop. Hopefully that will change as they become more established.

Fuzzy, that soil grow looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom