Nismo & Canna's Epic Quest For The Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

Happy New Year and welcome back friends!! Nis and I are back at it and better than ever before! It seems like the right time to start a new journal since we have New Year Babies who have made today the day of their ground breaking! Can we get a moment of silence for the baby girls? Lol!

In our newest line up we will be featuring Super Iced Grapefruit, Black Indica, Northern Lights Auto, and a Black Dog for Nis to train as he sees fit.

That brings me to the lights. We will be using our 8 cob Vero 29 light rails for veg and the Amare Se450 and the Perfect Sun 1000 for flower (If needed). They will run 18/6 in veg, and 12/12 for flower.

We will be using Doc Buds High Brix Blend with Promix HP and 30 lbs. of EWC. Docs drenches and foliars will be used with reverse osmosis water.

Our grow room is completely sealed with panda film. We have plenty of fans for air flow, and a big ass humidifier for the area. We have our 4 burner CO2 generator running to help the veg girls explode with growth.

The girls are currently in 1 gal pots so they can build a solid root mass before the final pots. We have them up on steel desk type table to save on our backs. Our chairs on wheels fit up to the table nicely.

Pics to come... Nis will post them soon!

Have a wonderful new year everyone! Ours started with a bang!

:passitleft: :hug: :battingeyelashes:

re: Nismo & Canna's Epic Quest For The Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

I'm intrigued! Subbed for a great grow

Ooooo.... Made it through the door early.

Happy New Year guys. :hug::hug:

..... Thanks ..... :passitleft:

It's crazy how much gardening work there can be on a holiday. :laughtwo:

front row!...looking forward to some great journalism to read/look at while on winter vaycay...got the long trays going again? all my best for a new year grow and you guys rockin'it...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Ya eh Yeti. Page two wtf,...all i did was watch a couple shows...LMAO! Hey Canna,..where's my cooler?...:high-five:
:passitleft:...a little purple DC...:slide:
Great to see ya's up and around. We get to play again....:grinjoint:

I know Duggs! I for sure thought I would get on page one! Oh well 2nd page will have to do :)

Ya eh Yeti. Page two wtf,...all i did was watch a couple shows...LMAO! Hey Canna,..where's my cooler?...:high-five:
:passitleft:...a little purple DC...:slide:
Great to see ya's up and around. We get to play again....:grinjoint:
Your cooler is in a safe, cozy spot in the grow area. We also have a fridge in our home theater with some Stellas for you!! Also, in the fridge are some spectacular gummies I made last week. Feel free to have one of those too! Remember, start small. Even Sue says they are potent! Lol

Back
Top Bottom