Nismo & Canna's Epic Quest For The Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

2 - Jedi Glue (only planted 2 regular seeds and they both turned out to be female. If conditions play a dominant role in determining the sex of regular seeds, we may have found it.)
Good to see you back...:bongrip:
I hope you'll share the secret if it's repeatable.

"Man that chick is wack.....She don't know what's 12 inches long and white.....NOTHING!! Bwahahaha"

*in a raspy voice*, "I don't know, but I will tell you what's black and bleeding if it don't shut it's face"

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things around here. I can't wait to see how these come out.

Also, I have an offer for you guys because you were one of the first to give my lights a chance. I would like to gift you my new Max Yield, 635w and can reach yields of 3 pounds with the right strains and technique.

Goliath and my COB have been getting a max yield of 2.5 pounds, 2 grams per watt, and this new Max Yield has a much higher average par than those lights, meaning it can yield over 2.5 pounds in a 4x4. But this baby can also cover 5x5.

Check it out on my site and let me know if you are interested in growing with it. I guarantee that it will give you higher yields next to any of the lights you grow with. If it doesn't, feel free to sell it and let everyone know that I lied. :)

Still alive and ticking. Just have been busy with life and haven't been able to climb on here to post. I have been trolling around through threads just to see how everyone has been doing.

Hello everyone.

:passitleft:
Good to hear you are lurking and hiding out Nis. Hope we get to see more of you guys!

Back
Top Bottom