Nismo & Canna's Epic Quest For The Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

Your Devils Carnivals have been getting a lot of attention lately, don' know if you noticed. :)

I've enjoyed running 8 different seeds, and have isolated three photo phenos. I got a purple photo to seed itself and Dynamo1 is doing his own breeding and has your F2s and my F3 to add into the mix.

They turned out great! Thanks! :Namaste:

Still alive and ticking. Just have been busy with life and haven't been able to climb on here to post. I have been trolling around through threads just to see how everyone has been doing.

Hello everyone.

:passitleft:
Hi stranger :) how is married life treating you? Hugs to Canna

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

This last week I was able to do a run of fresh frozen bubble hash and we were not disappointed in in the least. After it had dried for a few days, I was able to work it into a ball. I weighed it afterwards and we had 14 grams of full melt hash.

We then did a couple presses with the rosin press and returned 13.6 grams of some super terpy rosin. 97% return. The other 3 % will be soaked in alcohol and will be eventually put into a batch of gummies.

Within the next few weeks I'll be uploading some bud shots for everyone's enjoyment. I just wish it was easier to surf on mobile...it used to be great. Thanks for all of the love everyone, keep it classy. :passitleft:

:ciao:

:nomo:

Monday following that big 4/20 holiday that I hope that everyone thoroughly enjoyed.

Good morning.

Today I am bringing some pictures of the two phenos that we have of the DC. They are in 1 gallon pots and are doing a hell of a lot better than I thought that they would...so far at least. The first one is pheno that goes purple early and becomes a really deep purple, almost black when dried. By far one of my favorites so I hope she keeps on trucking. One other characteristic that I have noticed is that the DC has 9 bladed leaves. Fun fact.

The second pheno we have is more or less a pink pheno and definitely has more traits from the mother carnival. The leaves are more sativa like being very thin bladed and she already has that sweet carnival smell as well. This one really looks like she got a head start in flower as it looks like she is a little bit further along than the others. This will be a 7-8 week pheno vs. the 8-9 the purple one has.

I also have a picture of the two ladies that we have in the same tent. The plant on the right is a purple kush, it started purple then it stopped, and on the left is what we believe to be a widow bomb. This was a "let's just throw 5 seeds into a 15 gallon pot and see what happens" type of thing lol. Either way, they have been doing great and have what I think to be about 2 weeks-ish left to go.

In the next few weeks I'll get some pictures of the other ladies, sorry I don't have anything today because they are in that awkward stage in flowering and today was a GE drench as well.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day and your gardens be green.

Back
Top Bottom