Nismo & Canna's Epic Quest For The Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

Hey....wtf! Hello Nismo!! Great to see ya back. You have some explaining to do....:ganjamon:....u were missed. Cheers to ya , and hope all is well in your world Nis! Cheers.
What's up Duggz? What can I say, I had some life get in the way. Had to travel across a few states to go to work for a few months. Now I am back home and things are swinging again.

Whats up Mr. A? It's good to see ya. I'm going to have to check out your little cupboard, if that is still what you are using, and see how that is going. Man oh man do I have a lot to catch up on.

:passitleft:

Yeah the little box lives on as it was and I have a permanent veg space too. Still packing it full and fighting the battle. My journal is lacking in updates, bad Moderator.

Fun facts are indeed fun. I love that sort of stuff.

Lovely plants:peace:

Well when I remember or think of some fun facts, I'll be sure to share them.

Hey Nis! Looking good! Are you still running in your big grow rooms or did you pare down to tents? Are you still in the Kit?

We are still using one of the rooms for cannabis and the other is currently a bit of stoarage and utility. We are still using the kit and it has yet to fail us. I dont measure anything for drenches any more and dont have to guess the order of things. It has gotten so very much cruise control its unreal lol.

The next couple plants I plan of doing, I plan to flux them so we may end up with another long project. Just so many strains not enough time, ya know?

Good seeing ya.

Back
Top Bottom