Nitrogen deficiency? or Lighting?

cagreen

IMG_050133.JPG

I need help...what is wrong with the plant on the left? Does this look like a nitrogen deficiency? Overwatering? Lighting issue?

The two plants in the picture are from the exact same mother and cloned at the same time. My friend has had the one on the Right, I've had the one on the Left.

Left - I transplanted into different soil ("jungle dirt") and have been moving outdoors during the daytime and indoor under lamps (240 watt LED) at night for a 24 hr cycle.

Right - just got this clone from a friend who did both the clones at the same time and transplanted into his soil. It hasn't been moved outdoors but under lamps 24 hrs/day. He has had this one until yesterday, but I don't want to do the same thing to this as I did to the one on the left.

Both plants looked like the dark green but since I have transplanted had the plant on the left for approximately 4 weeks, it looks like I'm killing it or at the least turning it yellow but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Soil? Light?

Need to fix asap because I have 7 others that look just like the yellow one.

Get some ph strips/drops/meter and run distilled water through and collect the first cup and test ph run-off. Then flush after you get this measurement with at least three times the volume of your medium or until ph is corrected if ph is low from over-fertilization. If ph has shot high from alkalinity you'll need commercial ph down for correction.

Back
Top Bottom