Nitrogen Deficiency?

Legend

Phase: Day 12 Vegetative
Watered: 12/03/15
Flushed: 30 minutes ago

I don't know what seems to be the problem, this is my first grow. Someone told me it was nitrogen deficiency so I flushed the plant 30 minutes ago. Anyone have any ideas as to what this could be or if it is in fact nitrogen deficiency and what steps should I take to ensure this doesn't repeat?

image_1_63.jpeg

Nitrogen deficiency is the most common and the terminology is interveinal chlorosis which simply means yellowing between veins. It commonly looks a bit different that what yours looks like. Another sign is it starts on the bottom leaves as the new growth starts stealing it from old growth first before it fails up top. Eventually you have yellowed bottom leaves and interveinal chlorosis in the upper ones.

nitrogen-deficiency-cannabis-sm.jpg

Since you flushed you need to put in a basic nute to begin with. For fast Nitrogen you can take some Pre-composted steer manure, fill a sock with it and tie it off. Tea bag a smallish bucket of water with it overnight. Then you should have some water with very good nitrogen content (and possibly a few more goodies that are nice to have after a flush).

Good luck!!!
:thumb:

I am not 100% sure that is nitrogen so I am gonna scan a little bit more.

There is a thread here that isn't horrible with pictures you can try to go through... I look elsewhere...

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

It seems to be getting worst, here is an update. She is now curling upwards and the texture of her leaves are really rough, her edges are sharp and not smooth.

image_2_65.jpeg
image_1_64.jpeg
image4730.jpeg

Does anyone have any idea what this is for certainty? So far it seems to be a magnesium deficiency, should I go ahead with a CAL-MAG solution?

Well I think you said you flushed it which is the opposite thing to do for deficiency. you do that for an abundance.

Also when properly dealt with it takes usually 4-5 days for Nitrogen deficiency to start to turn around.

Also you have very early sprouts and it is not unheard of for the first set of leaves to have issues and everything is fine after that.

You are way too young to be even considering putting any nutes in there to begin with so if you have you may actually be burning them with and overdoes. In soil you should not use any nutes (even if you do soil wrong) until it is at least 6 inches tall. I don't have to use nutes at all in veg.

My bet however is you may have a pH problem as it is WAY to young to be having nute problems. It should still be using just the nutes from the seed so you probably have too high of pH and need to get that down.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom