Nitrogen Deficiency?

blueviking

hey is this nitrogen deficiency ?

it's just the biggest fan leaves that have turned yellow. should I just pluck them off or leave them alone

ok so the plant is in a 11l pot filled with a mix of coco and soil I water with 2ml calmag and 10ml Canna terra flores every 3-4 days what should I do to feed the plant more nitrogen?

Its not nitrogen defiecency looks like theres too much. Mixing coco with soil can cause issues also, especially 50/50 mix. You would want to use coco specific nutes in that mix as the coco holds onto some nutes. Coco should be fed everyday and soil not. What EC are yoi running your nutes at? You need to know this and not jsut go off the bottle.

What pics are you all going on....I cant see any pics?

Anyways....what nutty professor and cultivator said are valid.
I went off my nutrients directions and almost fried my plants from nitrogen. All my leaves clawed and started changing....luckily mine was not too bad so in my case I just did a simple flush and she got better.

So what should I do if there is an overdose of nitrogen that is the problem >>?

50% soil 30% coco and 20% perlite (forgot to mention perlite first koment)

Need to know what strength nutes you are feeding ? Dont flush with water as that will cause more issues. Just drop your nutes tonhalf the strength you are using now and allow a little run off.

Because of the mix you are using you need to be feeding everyday. Enough so pots are light to lift after 24hours.

I water with approximately 1.2L of water every two to three days containing 10ml Canna terra flores
and 2 ml of advanced nutrients calmag

so I should just half the dose with nutrition and continue to water with approximately 1.2L ?

so i can just increase the intake of cal mag a bit? (my camera is lousy so leaves are not quite so green in reality and they are whiter then they looks in the picture)

I water with approximately 1.2L of water every two to three days containing 10ml Canna terra flores
and 2 ml of advanced nutrients calmag (20ml calmag pr 10l and 50ml of canna terra flores )

11l pots 50% soil 30% coco and 20% perlite

I've tested the ph runoff and it seems to be a bit low so I have plans to water with slightly higher pH in the future so It get it back on track

after looking at many pictures and the low ph I'm almost sure its nitrogen deficiency so I guess I just have to increase the dose of nutrients while simultaneously watering with a higher ph:high-five:

You're probably on the right track the with ph of the soil. I made the mistake of adjusting the PH on my water way too low and all I did was lockout the nutes. Won't make that mistake again

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

going to water with ph 8 tonight and measure the ph runoff afterwards

got my fingers crossed and hopeing it fixes the problem :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom