Nitrogen Issue with MC?

AdaminCO

I have 1 plant Tajikistan Hash Plant that has been clawing on me over the past week. It’s the only one of the 5 strains showing the issue.

I have pictures and my feeding schedule posted in the link. Any advice would be great. I’m feeding roughly 5 gallons between the 5 plants for each feed. Water to runoff each time.

The crew: Plant in question is front left.
4FFC3414-E845-4852-BE14-37F01C597534.jpeg

90FDCA0D-760F-4363-94D2-91FA2B8E9797.jpeg
6BBA02A3-1904-4BC3-9AFF-3F2E4859938A.jpeg

Soil or hydro ?
Looks like nitrogen toxicity
If soil or soillesss mix , flush plant and reduce Mega crop
I have two growing right now one loves the Mega crop and at 5.5 g / gallon the other plant I had to flush and drop to 3 g/ gallon because of nitrogen toxicity

Soil or hydro ?
Looks like nitrogen toxicity
If soil or soillesss mix , flush plant and reduce Mega crop
I have two growing right now one loves the Mega crop and at 5.5 g / gallon the other plant I had to flush and drop to 3 g/ gallon because of nitrogen toxicity
I had a fear that what it is. Guess I need to make two batches. She was fine at 4.5. The others look great.
Probably the last run I do with more than two different strains. The Glue Cookie is Mg hungry.

Soil.

Yeah... I have two other strains that are eating it up, so I think I need to make two batches. One 4.5g/gal and another 5.5.

Did you see GLNs response to using BE in soil in my journal?

I just feed another 5.5g this morning (close to 1gal). Should I run a few gallons of clean water, then a gallon of 4.5g/gal for this one plant?

Since part of the MC base is plain old fashioned nutrients that stay in the soil, I like this idea, and then that would reset everything and start you off at the newly adjusted level of MC. I would be a little more creative with how this should be done however, since a good bit of water/nutrient is immediately sucked up by the plant when you start watering. I would modify this proposed method to adjust to the new level by mixing up that gallon of nutrient water, but only use half of it at the end as you propose. The first half gallon of 4.5g water should be applied as you begin this watering/flushing/feeding session, and then wait 10 minutes or so before you move a few gallons of plain cleansing water through. Finish up by running that last half gallon of nutrients into and out of the soil. She will end up well fed, cleansed and with plenty left over in the soil for a midnight snack.

Since part of the MC base is plain old fashioned nutrients that stay in the soil, I like this idea, and then that would reset everything and start you off at the newly adjusted level of MC. I would be a little more creative with how this should be done however, since a good bit of water/nutrient is immediately sucked up by the plant when you start watering. I would modify this proposed method to adjust to the new level by mixing up that gallon of nutrient water, but only use half of it at the end as you propose. The first half gallon of 4.5g water should be applied as you begin this watering/flushing/feeding session, and then wait 10 minutes or so before you move a few gallons of plain cleansing water through. Finish up by running that last half gallon of nutrients into and out of the soil. She will end up well fed, cleansed and with plenty left over in the soil for a midnight snack.
Should I add any humic to the mix? SumaGrow (URB)

I’m wondering if I shouldn’t do these two also.

Back left
5292B8CA-AB1B-4B2C-8C6D-C838D24F38EB.jpeg

Back right
7FEF8826-F5D7-4292-A304-6BD87CCEBA1B.jpeg

Bottom of back right
0A07266C-67E6-4E23-8FD8-9E68B50597E8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom