Nitrogen problem

Kushlyfe

I have this grow box, its 5gal. I have 3 plants in this box & each plant is doing something different! 1 has too much Nitrogen as where it is dark green and leaves are curling down, 1 plant is yellowing which woyld mean not enough nitrogen, but the last one is fine. How does this happen? And how do I fix 1 without hurting the others? they are bag seed

one plant is dominating the others, the bad thing about 3plants in one container is you cant fix one witout messin with the others.
either replant them to their own homes or cull the unhealthy ones. if you do repot its going to be hard not to kill all 3 because their roots are probley grown together. but maybe with a real sharp knife you could divide them up.IDK
If you cull the sick ones just cut it or them off at the stock so you dont break up the Tap roots the other plant is growing from:)

I agree ..... if you pot them seperately, you can fine tune each plants individual needs.

I brought one of those hydro kits. All the plants are in the same kit so I dont really kno how to pot seprate

If there in a hydro then it should be easy. Just put fresh water in the res. This time add light nutes. The yellowing of the leaves maybe something else like a magnesium def or even a manganese def. You would have to upload pics. I would say replace the res with fresh new water and light nutes. Then get a bottle CaMg+ and add that to the solution about 5ml. Oh and before you do that, you may want to check your PH of the solution first. One of the plants could be going threw a lock out. Different plants will react to certain conditions differently. MAKE SURE THE PH is 5.8

OH .... I thought you were in soil

The learning curve is easier with soil.

Maybe I should have started with soil

No need to get down on your self. Hydro is a good way to grow. Dont make it to difficult though its simple. Just keep up with your PH. Hydro is suppose to stay 5.8, if its gets to 6.2 dont let it go above that. Then what type of water are you using. If tap water that will have over chlorinated your plants. Also the temp of your res should be 50-60 degrees. Do these things and you should be fine.

howdy my friend, i also thought you were in soil.
hydro is fairly easy a lot of people claim its easier than soil.
As WizHigh mentions 5.8 is the best PH for hydro.

i however wouldnt start reccomending, 'chuck a bit of this in' till we discuss your current plant food and doses your giving.

a lot of deficiency symptoms are quite often caused by TOO MUCH of something else.

and try to keep your liquid cool. our plants may be comfortable at 80-90f but the roots are not. i think63f was a number that was mentioned as ideal.

so yeah, if you could name the hydro system we can google it and look.

if you could tell us any and all things your giving the plants and what doses your using, we may be able to tell you exactly whats going wrong.

lol seems im slow at writing when i wake up. wiz got the temps thing ;)

I bought the cali grow kit. It came with blue nutes. The nutes say .25- .5 tbl spoon per gal of water. But I sub half the nutes with mircale grow all purpose. Since I put fresh water in they seem to be better but to soon to tell. Where would I get CaMg+?

mate i gotta be honest, you should really get us a pic or two, your not going to get many offering to help unless they can see with their own eyes.

we have some real experts here with full green bars of irefutable reputation that simply dont have time to waste in guessing from a few paragraphs.

not only does a picture paint a thousand words, but it sinks into the brain at the speed of electric, where as reading can only go as fast as your internal reading voice :rofl:

And if you been smoking ..... you have to read it several times just to figure out what your are reading .... LOL.

Back
Top Bottom