Niveks Canuck Kanook: A Perpetual Journey, 2018

ha, i see hooker,, ya know, even okanagan lake can look like the coast at times as well,, superior, well, far superior in size to anything round here,, very coastal looking,,

cheers

P1170330 (2).JPG

more of the outdoor lemon skunk,, cuz,, well, just cuz

indeed,, just enjoyin it, is all,, smoke be damned,, already given me enuf pleasure

been diggin up some old 420 pics, so i thot i might post some,, shoot me

P1170009.JPG

so i gots me a computer in my studio, my studio has my grow room,, my volcano vape station is there, my kitties love to be there, i got the computer out here so i can write out here, and vape and pet me kitties and chat with me missus and tend my growings and paint when i paint

cropped and edited2.jpg

drink,, both me and me missus like the cervezas, within reason of course, or not, dependin on your reasoning

i spent today,, a rainy sunday, doin darn near nothin,, but playing with this computer, setting it up still, networking it with inside computer,, and writing

writing

whooda thunk it?

not a bunch,, but a start. nothing ends without starting,, ha,, good line there

like the universe

so,, my favorite line from today,, no context included or necessary

'For as vast as vast is, small is every bit as vast, another forever, unimaginably forever'

Wow that lemon skunk is a beauty Nivek. Isn’t it nice when you get an extra special plant like that to spice life up a little?
Unnecessary apologies for disappearing for a while. Internet went out as you know. Life keeping me hopping, etc. Finally got the internet going as you also know and since then I’ve been catching up with my 420 stuff, like a man swimming up a waterfall.

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they called 'gitche gumee'
The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
When the skies of November turn gloomy
With a load of iron ore twenty-six thousand tons more
Than the Edmund Fitzgerald weighed empty
That good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed
When the gales of November came early
...Gordon Lightfoot

Oh man... I had a line of this song stuck in my head last week as we got caught in a gale and actually beaten and blown completely back from the direction we wanted to go, with nothing else out there but Japan. Not a desirable situation at all and this song was stuck in my head for hours as a smallish area of water suddenly became so Huge and we fought our way across it praying to the sea gods. Managed to fight our way around to the south at the very last point of no return and after hours of fighting finally get to a sheltered enough spot to crawl ashore for awhile.
I’ve seen Lake Okanagon look bleak as can be too, in those winds that whip up there. And when it looks bleak from shore... it’s oh so much bleaker if you’re out there.

‘Does any one know where the love of God goes
When the waves turn the minutes to hours?’

more of this spectacular outdoor lemon skunk,, an absolute joy to watch it every day get more interesting

i just have to paint this stuff,, next project for me perhaps

never have i seen colours like this, in cannabis anyway,,

Wow that lemon skunk is a beauty Nivek. Isn’t it nice when you get an extra special plant like that to spice life up a little?
Unnecessary apologies for disappearing for a while. Internet went out as you know. Life keeping me hopping, etc. Finally got the internet going as you also know and since then I’ve been catching up with my 420 stuff, like a man swimming up a waterfall.

Oh man... I had a line of this song stuck in my head last week as we got caught in a gale and actually beaten and blown completely back from the direction we wanted to go, with nothing else out there but Japan. Not a desirable situation at all and this song was stuck in my head for hours as a smallish area of water suddenly became so Huge and we fought our way across it praying to the sea gods. Managed to fight our way around to the south at the very last point of no return and after hours of fighting finally get to a sheltered enough spot to crawl ashore for awhile.
I’ve seen Lake Okanagon look bleak as can be too, in those winds that whip up there. And when it looks bleak from shore... it’s oh so much bleaker if you’re out there.

‘Does any one know where the love of God goes
When the waves turn the minutes to hours?’

cheers friend,, i have seen okanagan lake whip it up pretty good several times,, we used to live just above the lake, so had a good view. used to see rookie boaters head for shore all the time,, or the rookiest of em, try to fight it,, not a chance

swimmin up a water fall,, easy peasey friend,, fish do it all the time,, amazingly as i no doubt know you have seen many times,, you maybe just need to work on your tail muscles,, shake that booty friend,, haha

cheers weaseley,,

P1170341.JPG

finally got the time to stop by @ur place. nice flowers u got there :O those colors :O

that studio of urs...maaaaan i would like to have a place like that...just like that in fact! just mine would have some studio equipment for music production innit... :D ;)

u thought of setting some speakers in the grow room and play some dubstep or sum bass heavy music to ur gals? ;)

heya friends,, been a bit, indeed,, cheers to y'all

Been out of town for a bit Nivek. Just got a chance to see the Lemon Skunk. That first picture is spectacular the way the light hits it. Outstanding friend...

cheers dawger,, good to see you,, i gotta come check out your forest, real soon,,

Hi Nivek, that Lemon Skunk looks amazing. What a colour.

Reminds me of red wine, fine red wine.

:Namaste:

how bout this pina,, i make this ice hash,, with water and ice and shaking and straining and drying,, then,, ya,, smokin

and i just made some from a branch i harvested a bit ago,, and when i mixed it all up,, this purple plant gave me

simply georgeous

cheers pina,,thanks for the visit,,

She’s a bute for sure. Envious over here!

cheers road hog,, thx for the kind words,, looks better than quality or especially quantity,, fun as heck tho,,:theband:

Beautiful girl nivek. Love the colors.

Cheers.

heya friend,, cheers ,, i trimmed it up a bunch today,, ready for harvest in a week or so,, eye candy indeed, substance a bit lacking,, haha

...Both beautiful shots Nivek...but...the first one...:eek:...cheerz...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

heya hooker,, the doc is in the house,, cheers friend,,

those colours,, oh ya,, can't get nuf, indeed

soon to be some weaselhead ice hash or oil or something,, but now for smoking,, cept to try one and a bunch,, haha

one more,, the buds are so perty and sugary too, leaves too

cheers for now friends,, i will be around more and more as the frost sets in,,

:volcano-smiley:

oh,, is it not interesting all the cannabis news and information in the media these days,, already,, now that the subject is not so taboo in canada,, so quickly

anyway,, a couple of tidbits of real actual cannabis science that passed in front of my eyes in the last couple days..

actually, an article explaining that growing cannabis is not as easy as one might imagine,, so true as 'we' all know

two points,,

the value in water stressing the plants 'in flower' and how the cannibinoids improve with water stress,, meaning longer inbetween watering,,

it even states leaf structure signs, as in let the leafs droop to 50% of their normal angle in between some or all watering

detailed science,, love it,,

point two,,

the need to nearly eliminate fertilizers when flowering

yep,, real science, or so i read online where there is no illusions, anywhere

very interesting,,

real science, or so i read online where there is no illusions, anywhere

I dunno man.... I must have some Missouri blood in me somewhere.... you're just gonna have to show me!
Linky linky baby!
Seriously... your words form the heart of some of my frustrations. Down south we live in a society of scientists forced into plugging their ears on the subject. If science were for one moment allowed to reign, the social and political walls of insanity would have no option except to fall victim to the light of truth.
Meh!
Gotta bowl somewhere.... I'll be better.... no need to migrate to the frozen northern lands yet.

I dunno man.... I must have some Missouri blood in me somewhere.... you're just gonna have to show me!
Linky linky baby!
Seriously... your words form the heart of some of my frustrations. Down south we live in a society of scientists forced into plugging their ears on the subject. If science were for one moment allowed to reign, the social and political walls of insanity would have no option except to fall victim to the light of truth.
Meh!
Gotta bowl somewhere.... I'll be better.... no need to migrate to the frozen northern lands yet.

i shoulda linked it right off,, cept i aint never gonna find the story again,,

just disregard my points,, no proof,, just hearsay,, sry tead,, i looked

but,, i have a link in my siggy from emilya,, a broken link,, but,, as i recall,, the latest up to date info in that link is not to water stress a plant in flower,, the exact opposite of the 'real science' or the hearsay,

the less nutes in flower is old news but so much conflicting ideas out there,, and tell me this,, pls,, if next to no nutes in flower is best,, why so many nute companies pumpin the flower nutes up and pumpin em out like mad??

dunno,, marketing?? or real science??

Back
Top Bottom