Niveks Canuck Kanook: A Perpetual Journey, 2018

thanks very much friends,, i am a bit excited about all the seeds,, must say,, really need a bigger grow space now so i can try em all out,, good times friends,,

cheers to y'all

:volcano-smiley:

Hi there nivek! Congratulations on your win, much deserved! A great shot of a gorgeous plant. I'll be watching your journal :ciao:

i have not grown this plant for a couple of years now,, it is a cross from a hermie i had very early on with the first seeds i ever bot,, a super lemon haze

i am growing out some older seeds because i have had such troubles this past summer with cloning,, so i have been growing from seed,, and enjoying the results as well,

this is crossed with a afghani,, y'all know,, the afghani regs that are free ,, a lot

my early flower room efforts were very light proof less,, and i hermied a lot, and so did my plants

so i got seeds,, i even did some purposelful pollinations and collected the bounty, and this seed is one of them,, a super lemon haze / afghani cross,,

simply labled - lem-a

P1170358.JPG

this will be done in one hundred and twenty days

please stay tuned,,

cheers friends,,

and this,, another seed, another hermie,, another story, another does not matter

i plant seeds from hermied plants and they do not hermie,, mostly

a cross from an og kush and a mamathai/thaistick,, i call og mack

this two thirds thru flower,, a pic just cuz

P1170362.JPG

Yum... I'm subb'd for some Canadian flowers!!

Hermie or nanners??

Most of my nanners are sterile. I'll get em every time on plants that I grow long in flower (+70 days). It's natural for them to want to make seeds.

Hi there nivek! Congratulations on your win, much deserved! A great shot of a gorgeous plant. I'll be watching your journal :ciao:

cheers friend,, slow and steady journal here,, like a landslide,, a real slow one,, ha,, cheers learner,,

congrats love the pic

well, heya,, growroomer,, cheers to y'all

thanks for the love friend,, appreciated, indeed

see ya round,,here

I'll remember that.. 70+days..check....
Thank you

Hi nivek :hug:

heya birdie,, cheers to ya,,

Yum... I'm subb'd for some Canadian flowers!!

Hermie or nanners??

Most of my nanners are sterile. I'll get em every time on plants that I grow long in flower (+70 days). It's natural for them to want to make seeds.

yep, you got it,, mostly nanners,, my sativas,, near the end of term, throw out a couple nanners just for kicks,, they throw out little clusters of seeds every once in a while

most of my seed collection comes from plants that i was growing early in my grow history,, hermies from very poor flower room light control,, lotto leaks,, lotto hermies

but the hermied seeds have no hermie traits,, least very few,, and grow real nice weed,, bonus,, indeed

cheers friend,,

P1170384.JPG

purple still the colour of the month round here,,

this a lemon skunk as well,, showing the purple habits indoors as well

i was able to yank this thing out of its screen,, but it still has a week or so to go in flower,, i have very much noticed these lemon skunk love to have a late burst of flowers before maturity,, works for me,, indeed

this one coming down next weekend

cheers friends,, a fine week to all,, short for some,, nice,,

P1140972.JPG

Nivek the purples your getting are amazing. Do you get this effect on your plants every Autumn, or has this been a good year for it?

I know it's strain and temperature related. Whilst I might be jealous of the colours, I'm not the temps your getting.

How's the plan for the new grow space going?

:Namaste:

I'll remember that.. 70+days..check....
Thank you

Hi nivek :hug:

My bad, I meant 90+ days in flower. 70 days is normal and shouldn't see any issues.

yep, you got it,, mostly nanners,, my sativas,, near the end of term, throw out a couple nanners just for kicks,, they throw out little clusters of seeds every once in a while

most of my seed collection comes from plants that i was growing early in my grow history,, hermies from very poor flower room light control,, lotto leaks,, lotto hermies

but the hermied seeds have no hermie traits,, least very few,, and grow real nice weed,, bonus,, indeed

cheers friend,,

And FEM seeds too, whats not to like. My sativa usually thro sterile nanners at first sign of any stress after 90 days. I've got one now that is 106 days old. She had 1 hard nanner I plucked it off. Watching for more. Don't think she's got it in her now.

oh sheesh,, heya friends,,

who's knockin on my door wakin me up so early ??

i been hibernating

this project will be a winter project,, it is the only time i have to commit to anything new ish

but the project has still been ongoing,, more mentally than physically

i seem so unable to commit to change these days,, life, and my grow room, is so simple, each day so like the last one

this growing is a commitment, indeed, and does tend to tie one down to a routine, so i am finding for a while now

anyway, is what it is,, and i do enjoy my grow room time,, which is a heck of a lot,, especially in the winter,, so dark and cold outside,, so bright and warm inside,, what's not to like?

i had a tuf summer growing,, some issues i talked about in here,, bugs for one, low ph or some issue affecting my plant yield by 50% or more,, discouraging issues, to say the least

but i seem to have the ph issue under control now and a nice plant actually growing and improving right up to harvest in a week or two,, very happy about that

so nice to see the plants all stop yellowing and bursting with pistols,, tho i did have a hermie recently that messed things up a bit, but it is gone, right away,, three plants the same, put to flower a week apart each,, first two no hermie, last one hermied,, but was closest to the door so maybe i had some breaker problems and perhaps cool and light or the god of hermie got it

been spending a poop load of time researching lights, including your babies,, which i nearly commited to till i noticed the talk about a need for extra red

so now i am pretty much committing myself to rapid led's gromaus,, has the red already, and nuttin but great talk about em,, and the price i can handle, tho still fairly substantial

so i am buying what will fill to perfection the space i have now and will buy more as the new room unfolds,, which it very much will

cheers to y'all for hangin in here with me, or without me,, i start with the best of intentions, and still have em,, slowin down these days,, ha

P1170385.JPG

i did receive the very cool bud jar from the bosses a bit ago,, me missus just loves it,, i like it,, a lot,, good bud in there too, a nice purple mack-x plant,, an unintentional cross from a mama thai/thai stick cross, and an og kush,,

least thats my best guess,, these sativas throw out nanners once in a while, the odd seed cluster shows up,, never positive what it is,, but always fun,, and raarely a hermie issue in the future, least not without some provocation first, so, dont provocate

ya know,, the package the mag gives out for these contests have some value to them,, tho i would not have bot the seeds in the first place,, at about ten bucks a seed, more or less,, they be givin me about a few hundred bucks in seeds

feel kinda special i do

tho,, not a one has arrived ,, yet

four companies provided seeds, sponsours obviously,, three i have heard from,, seedsman seeds i have not

guess i should mention who i did hear from too, gotta look it up tho,, except for 'dope' seeds,, they gave twenty personally picked by me seeds,, nice,, i gots some dandies commin,, sometime

seedsman,, nuttin

bomb seeds and 'auto seeds' arew the other two,, i have heard from them, but no seeds yet

this week, i bet, from dope,, yay,, some Kalashnikov gonna go down here

And FEM seeds too, whats not to like. My sativa usually thro sterile nanners at first sign of any stress after 90 days. I've got one now that is 106 days old. She had 1 hard nanner I plucked it off. Watching for more. Don't think she's got it in her now.

my fav plant, mack i call it,, a mama thai cross, usually throws out a few nanners near end of flower

i know weaselcracker has made good use of seeds from nanners, as have i and a few others i know of,,

know what?? when i find one, i pull it off and usually eat it right away, to stop pollen spread,, and, well, they kinda taste good,, pollen i guess, bees like it too

Waste not want not! Lol

Used to be, I saved all my roaches and when I ran out of weed I could always make a couple joints out of the roaches I'd collected. Now I smoke'm like a cigarette, when they burn close to the filter in the cone I butt them and throw them in the garbage. I'm sure many of us are like that, sure don't miss the old days. lol.

Back
Top Bottom