Niwashi Tries Monster Cropping

@JustMeds The plant in the back right was the biggest after the cones took and the front right was the smallest. The two plants on he left were in between. Back right is still the strongest grower. I swapped the spots around at first to see if I could isolate to problem to one bucket, but it seems that the plant is just a bit behind the others.

Day 7 of flower

The girls are stretching and filling out!

Call me crazy, but I have been running the same res for over a month now. Every 3-5 days I add a 5gal bucket of the same nutrient mix and more Z7. With the AN PH perfect trio, I haven’t had to touch my pH at all this entire time! Keeping my PPMs around 1000 and PH stays between 5.5 and 6.

C10B5458-EC71-40E2-88B9-323926A48AE2.jpeg

8C691CB8-DAA6-4402-85FF-DB2D16850DFE.jpeg

@JustMeds not a bad idea.

I have only been topping off becuase with the AN trio, you always run the Grow:Micro:Bloom in a 1:blushsmile:1 ratio, unlike the GH trio where you change the ratio of the nutes in the different phases of life.

Does anyone have any feedback on running Advanced Nutrients trio at a different ratio for flowering?

@JustMeds

I ordered another KingLED 1500w, it arrived today but it has a different style LED than the one I already have. The light is more blueish and there aren't individual resistors on each LED. Due to this difference I've asked my vendor to ship me another one so I can have two that match and return the oldest lamp.

I am interested in learning more about the LEDs you are building. Do you have a thread with details?

Back
Top Bottom