NizzlyBears 2nd Mars Hydro Grow

NizzlyBear

Heya guys whats up sorry its been awhile a took a month break in between harvest and now back at it again! So going to dive right into it.

Lights: Two Mars Hydro Reflector 96 panels.

Tent: Mars Hydro 2x4 tent

Nutes: Grotek's full line of nutes.

Soil: Sunshine #4 nothing added final pot will be 5 gallon.

Fans: 4 inch vivosun exahust fan with controller. two six inch clip fans as well as a rotating tower fan for floor once bigger. with Ipower carbon filter.

I will be upgrading to a 4x4 tent once they get a little bigger and will also be adding another Mars Hydro Reflector 96 panel as well.

Ok now on the the genetics! So I am very lucky to get these first cut from seed clones. I have 4 clones in total. Two Wifi x Purple Kush a Rockstar and a Big Bubba Diesel x Silver Haze.

So the Wifi x Purple kushs are on the left side look like twins and the Rockstar is front right and biggest by far and the back right is the big bubba diesel x silver haze with some very fat wide leaves haha They were light green when I got them, after two days of kickstarter they're very deep green already n have doubled in size in just 4 days, extremely vigorous very impressed so far.

420-magazine-mobile765541091.jpg

420-magazine-mobile736764981.jpg

420-magazine-mobile736703921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1908958585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1318074526.jpg

Nice clone babies! great start:goodjob:

Heya guys whats up sorry its been awhile a took a month break in between harvest and now back at it again! So going to dive right into it.

Lights: Two Mars Hydro Reflector 96 panels.

Tent: Mars Hydro 2x4 tent

Nutes: Grotek's full line of nutes.

Soil: Sunshine #4 nothing added final pot will be 5 gallon.

Fans: 4 inch vivosun exahust fan with controller. two six inch clip fans as well as a rotating tower fan for floor once bigger. with Ipower carbon filter.

I will be upgrading to a 4x4 tent once they get a little bigger and will also be adding another Mars Hydro Reflector 96 panel as well.

Ok now on the the genetics! So I am very lucky to get these first cut from seed clones. I have 4 clones in total. Two Wifi x Purple Kush a Rockstar and a Big Bubba Diesel x Silver Haze.

So the Wifi x Purple kushs are on the left side look like twins and the Rockstar is front right and biggest by far and the back right is the big bubba diesel x silver haze with some very fat wide leaves haha They were light green when I got them, after two days of kickstarter they're very deep green already n have doubled in size in just 4 days, extremely vigorous very impressed so far.

420-magazine-mobile765541091.jpg

420-magazine-mobile736764981.jpg

420-magazine-mobile736703921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1908958585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1318074526.jpg

Helloo guys sorry I haven't updated but I have been working 72 hour weeks as well as taking care of these ladies. This isnt how I like to keep my journals. I like to do more updates.

So I ended up giving my babies to a friend in need. I know the caregiver and got 3 x Purple Kush Wifi same and a Rockstar all the same mothers and first cut still so were just as old. After a few days of Grotek kickstarter they looking more my style deeper green crazy growth etc. Im used to this all by now lol. I also know that the Mars Hydro likes are extremely effective. Its best for the money by far. My girl scout cookies were rock hard buds with alot of weight very very potent im still using only half dose and im used to the very good medical quality. Have turned a few heads of caregivers as well wanting to make the switch very impressed with the Mars Hydro lights.

Here they are after only 3 days of Grotek

Im really hoping that mars hydro gets there 4x4 tents in stock soon. I need one asap or I wont be able to transplant. as my 5 gallons probly wont fit well into the 2x4. Really sucks as I might just have to stay in the small tent which will screw up all my plans. Gorrilla tents are either too short or too tall. Nobody has msged back from mars sales either really sucks

So I found a tent and will be good to go for transplant inna few days! Was super stressed out since last week, was in a frenzy to find a tent the right size lol. Big thanks to Sara for getting back to me in a msg about the tents quickly. :thumb:

I will post pics later once I have a vape been a long day :volcano-smiley:

Definitely not overwatered, I shoulda watered that morning they were a bit droopy cuz they got just a bit too dry, nothing major, perked right up after a drink. I will be keeping an eye on it tho for sure thanks for the heads up bro good looking out. .
Just keep at it dude I would dilute ur nutes a little bit more

Back
Top Bottom