NizzlyBears 2nd Mars Hydro Grow

Heya guys been super busy but will be going back down to one job 48 weeks here soon which will be a huge relief lol.

Ladies are loving life and we are a week and a half from switch.
420-magazine-mobile2110499392.jpg

They are huge now loving those 5 gal pots for sure.
I might not even put a net til the end to help hold the buds up there growing nice n flat will do a few ties later.

That was before a big pruning they look much leaner now lol. The cob light is doing great happy with the functionality of it so far. Will try n get a picture up tonight. Hoping to get my second cob soon! Im hoping 2x mars cob and 2x reflector 96"s will be enough light to get the job done well.

And for light placement would be best to put a light over each plant in my 4x4?

--- O
O ---

I was thinking like this once I get the second cob. And alternate with one light above each of the four plants.

Or should the cobs go in the middle with reflectors on the sides?

---
O O
---

Heya guys been super busy but will be going back down to one job 48 weeks here soon which will be a huge relief lol.

Ladies are loving life and we are a week and a half from switch.
420-magazine-mobile2110499392.jpg

They are huge now loving those 5 gal pots for sure.
I might not even put a net til the end to help hold the buds up there growing nice n flat will do a few ties later.

Your ladies are tall and flourishing :goodjob:

Ok here wew are at day 49 from switch and they are looking and smelling amazing! I am sooo happy with how these are turning out without using a screen and just using ties. I could have vegged more fore sure but definitely getting a good harvest. I see the one stray hair in the room managed to get in my second shot lol . I was inna rush on my wifes phone who has the nice camera, Im not happy with how i kept up on this journal tho but I was working 12 hour days no days off for a good part of this grow. Im now just working my new job and will be keeping up with the next journal much better. I will post more pics tomorrow.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey guys got busy with work n family but had amazing harvest of one pound and the one purple alien plant is amazing smome for night time very relaxing strain feel it in muscles a relaxing not sleepy stone that lets you go to sleep if you want to but doesnt put you to sleep like some indica dominant strains do. The 3 pineapples are perfect day time weed not too racing at all but gives very strong happy stone that lasts for hours. Turned out better than girls scouts very nicley cured. My wife took pics before chop but they sere so bad quality i will not post them lol. Ill post up some pics of the final product tomorrow and we can close this jourbal oht ive started a new grow and will be changing out my reflectors for 3 more cree cobs for a total of 5 cobs will makes the 3rd journal tomorrow my day off peace n love brothers

Back
Top Bottom