NizzlyBear's 4X4 Tent Soilless Alien Mars Hydro Cob Grow 2018

NizzlyBear

Hey guys how's it going! I know I've been gone for a while due to 80 hour work weeks. I still been growing along just haven't had time to post. A big shout out to Van Stank and SmokaSara hoping you guys will get in on this I have been catching up with your journals.

15303270150761908251907.jpg

Strain-

4x Alien- indica dominant hybrid that doesn't way you down and has nice sativa feel to it as well very relaxing and anti anxiety high.

Lighting- 5x Mars Hydro Cree cobs

These lights are extremely well built and put out a lot of light. I highly recommend them.

Tent- Mars Hydro 4x4

Still rocking the 4x4 Mars tent. Will be getting another 2x4 soon for a veg room

Nutrients-

Grotek line of nutes they are amazing company really know there stuff.
Using Sunshine #4 soilless mix in 5 gallon pots.

So these just got transplanted into the 5-gallon pots 3 days ago from the 2 gallon pots they were in. I'll probably give them another two weeks of veg before I hit the switch depending on how they fill out. I've been doing LST and a bit of tieing to get my canopy going no topping and just did a good pruning out of the insides.

Yeah I haven't even been keeping track of the pH anymore because I haven't had any issues come up. My nutrients PH down everything just enough. I'll introduce you to each lady with pictures but that's all I'm going to do for tonight fellas peace out and happy smoking.

So I have two normal plants one twin shoot and also a triple shoot

Triple
15303288571551097116254.jpg

Twin
15303289314101297338699.jpg

Two normies
15303290029651320940390.jpg
15303290547191467422865.jpg

Here's some extra shots very purple stalks =)
15303291503012110755389.jpg
1530329379878246562241.jpg

Looking good in here! I’ll hang around for the ride if you don’t mind. I’m using a 4x4 as well so it’s cool to see what other people are doing with the same space!

Welcome! And Thanks a lot! Just gave the babies a few hours of dark and the wilted ones perked right up!

Also did a huge pruning on the big gals upstairs they look naked!

So all clones look ok cept one its really drooped down, the other 7 look great. Looking good so far! So I will only be misting the inside of the dome next two days with all vents shut. Will open up little bits each day after probly start light misting once i crack open the vents.

K so I got the dome vents cracked yesterday they seem to be responding well even the very drooped clone is coming back up. Very happy with how they are turning out. The big gals are doing amazing will for sure be switching in a few days to flower. Watered them yesterday with grow/vitamax plus/calmax and added the first round of Bud Fuel to the mix to get them rdy for flowering. Ill get a pic up later

So looking back at my journals first pics Im very happy with the growth the last ten days. Even with 2 good prunings they have gotten huge will be hitting the switch tomorrow for sure. Will have been in the 5 gallon pot for 2 weeks now should be filled out well. Will do a light pruning tonight.

Back
Top Bottom