- Strain? Black Skull Pineapplegum [Super Bud x Power Plant] (PG) and Strain Hunters White Strawberry Skunk (WSS)
- Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? 60 Indica, 40 Sativa PG; 50/50 WSS
- Veg or Flower stage? Veg- 28 days PG; 4 days WSS
- Indoor or outdoor? Indoor. 2x2x4 tent
- Soil or Hydro? Coco/perlite mix - last inch is pure perlite PG; pure perlite with a little coco WSS
- What size pot? Cloth bag, holds around 3 gallons. 3 oz cup WSS
- Size of light? 145w LED panel; (added last night) 271w CFL
- Temp of Room/cab? Maxed at 91 with tent zipped and closet doors close. Most time mid-70s
- RH of Room/cab? 40s, maxed at 71
- PH of media or res? Watering with pH 5.9
- Any Pests? Nada
- How often are you watering? Everyday
- Type and strength of ferts used? Started using GH 5/10 Lucas Formula with tap water a few days ago.
Ok. Well now that the logistics are out of the way.... to my first grow. It definitely hasn't been going so great. I've learned a ton of information, so much trial and error. But my plant is still alive, albeit undersized so there's the silver lining.
PG, here after referred to as Penelope, popped her head above ground April 8th in a 32oz Gatorade bottle. The original plan was for a hempy bucket grow but I got paranoid about rot root when she started looking faint and wilted. Still not sure what the problem was then but there was some algae in the bottom of the bottle. Poor baby. She's been my test dummy. Currently, Penelope is now in a cloth recyclable type bag. After noticing a stop in growth, I decided to 1. lower my LED panel and 2. add CFLs for more lighting.
Here is Penelope's life thus far:
Around 6 days old
~11 days old
~16 days old
~18 days old
~19 days old
~28 days old
WSS, affectionately known as Whitney, isn't doing much of anything right now at 4 days old. She's in a 3 oz cup of perlite with a small amount of coco.
Originally, Whitney was suppose to be a solo cup grow but I've decided to try a 2.5 gallon hempy bucket. Once she outgrows the 3 oz cup, I'll transplant her into a 20 oz cup and then to the final 2.5 gallon bucket. A scrog will be installed over her bucket.
That's it so far...