NKOTB's Super Simple Second Grow - PS Dwarf Star

All girls are different. Some girls want an all you can eat buffet, some just order a salad. Are you using full strength it's? If so cut back to 75% or even 50%. The instructions on the bottle usually result in overfeeding. They want you to use up the product so you will buy more. When I used them nutes I usually did 50% strength unless a girl was a heavy feeder.

Using lucas formula GH 5 ml micro/10 ml bloom per 1 gallon. Guess I'll do 2.5 ml micro/5 ml bloom from here on out. Just sucks since now I have to mix 2 different nute solutions, that's not as simple as I'd like lol. Also going to cut back on the watering til runoff. BP seems to love it but NL auto, not so much.

You grow and you learn

Using lucas formula GH 5 ml micro/10 ml bloom per 1 gallon. Guess I'll do 2.5 ml micro/5 ml bloom from here on out. Just sucks since now I have to mix 2 different nute solutions, that's not as simple as I'd like lol. Also going to cut back on the watering til runoff. BP seems to love it but NL auto, not so much.

You grow and you learn

It can be like romancing several different ladies and having to remember favorite restaurants, movies, favorite wines, etc. an exhausting wonderful challenge.

Throwback to my last (and first) grow. White Strawberry Skunk. Coco/perlite. 5-10 nutes. ~32 oz or 1/4 gal container. Harvested 33 grams.

IMG_67358.JPG

IMG_260523.JPG

Let some friends try it without telling them I grew it and they asked how I got my hands on medical weed :lol:

Figured the burned tips were most likely from a pH issue. Only 2 leaves were affected. Got a bit lazy with measuring but we're back on track. Flushed her out this morning then gave a good feeding. Should be good for 2 days before I have to water again.

It's bushing out but so asymmetric. In hindsight, I should have planted her to one side of the pot then bent her over to the opposite side.

No preflowers yet.

The tent can accommodate 6-8 more inches of vertical growth during flower so I should be good just letting it do it's thing from here.

NL auto day 23:

IMG_75185.JPG
IMG_75228.JPG

Guess who was messing around and nearly snapped the mainstem of her NL auto clean through? This idiot right here!

WTF?! We're in the 3rd week so I'm desperately hoping it can repair itself. Smothered the break with aloe gel as soon as it happened and repositioned to close the break.

IMG_375114.JPG

IMG_375214.JPG

IMG_375314.JPG

All girls are different. Some girls want an all you can eat buffet, some just order a salad. Are you using full strength it's? If so cut back to 75% or even 50%. The instructions on the bottle usually result in overfeeding. They want you to use up the product so you will buy more. When I used them nutes I usually did 50% strength unless a girl was a heavy feeder.

"Some girls want an all you can eat buffet, Some girls just order a salad" this made me laugh!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Guess who was messing around and nearly snapped the mainstem of her NL auto clean through? This idiot right here!

WTF?! We're in the 3rd week so I'm desperately hoping it can repair itself. Smothered the break with aloe gel as soon as it happened and repositioned to close the break.

IMG_375114.JPG

IMG_375214.JPG

IMG_375314.JPG

I've done this twice durning my current grow. You can wrap a piece of good tape right around it and within a week she'll be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

BP was fimmed 7 days ago. The bottom nodes really shot up, kinda surprised that it did that. Day 18 and these nodes are super stacked. Trying to get a few more weeks in this 1 gallon pot. Had some problems with temps for a day but all is well now.

IMG_75273.JPG

IMG_75305.JPG

After breaking her mainsteam 5 days ago the NL auto is fortunately still alive. At day 30, we now have preflowers but not much growth spurt. Happens when you traumatize her going into the transition phase. Need a major recovery. I want a great yield

IMG_75327.JPG

IMG_75284.JPG

Vision seeds site says that NL auto takes 70 days "seed to crop". I can't see this girl being done in 70 days, I'm nearly half way there and just got some white pistils from the calyxes. No buds at all. Plus flowering is suppose to take 56 days... Hmmm

Going to have to abandon this journal. Deleting my entire online presence. Not in a legal state and noticed an increase in growers getting popped around here, even just 1 plant. Cops know the gravy train from fines is going to stop soon so they're going into overdrive with nothing else to do. Arresting us for cannabis while people OD on opiates every day.

My state is projected to legalize recreational cannabis in 2018 once we get the current governor out of office. I'll be back once we're legal. Right now my wife and I have too much to lose.

Happy growing everyone!

Back
Top Bottom