Nkwow's 2021 Outdoor Auto Grow Journal

Nkwow

I hope everyone here on these boards is doing well. I have 4 successful harvest under my belt now and figured I would do another journal for these outdoor ladies since I have only been growing indoors up to this point. Big thanks to weedseedsexpress and sensible seeds for these beans. I will be running 3 autos from weedseedsexpress (CBD Express, Santa Maria, AK-48) and from Sensible seeds (Blueberry, OG Kush, Wicked Widow). I just dropped them in water tonight 06/29.

gQbdH10 - Imgur.jpg

after 24 hours in water and another 24 in a wet paper towel all but the CBD express had popped so I put them in their little solo cups. I only have enough 5 gallon fabric pots for my indoor plants so I made some self wicking 5 gallon buckets that should do the trick. I went ahead and nestled the solo cups down in the soil to make transplanting easy when they outgrow the solo cups. We had a nasty storm roll in on the 5th so I brought them inside for the night and my cat stepped on my Wicked Widow..... So here is a picture of where we stand atm and I just dropped replacement seeds for the ww and cbd. So far 5 out of 6 seeds germinated and the cat killed one :(

4hSqqgc - Imgur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom