NL#5 Haze x Silver Haze - Help

cbgb

hey 420 peeps...........this is my first time working with northern lights # 5 haze x super silver haze. seed cracked open on 09/21/2015................i have done a lot of research on this strain and a shorter veg cycle is the word , but it has a long flower cycle up to 90 days .........if anyone has experience with this strain please chime in with your recommendations , experiances, the do's and dont's ...................thank you in advance:high-five::420:

SILVER HAZE specs
Thc level Up to
Indica 35% | Sativa 65%
Climate Indoor / Outdoor
Yield indoor Up to 600 gram / 21.2 ounces per sq meter
Yield outdoor Up to 800 gram / 28.2 ounces per sq meter
Height indoor Up to 80 cm / 31.5 inch
Height outdoor Up to 220 cm / 86.6 inch
Flowering time 9 To 10 weeks
Harvest month September / October

NORTHERN LIGHTS #5 HAZE
Genetics: Northern Lights #5 x Haze
Variety: Indica / Sativa
Sex: Regular
THC Content: Unknown
Grows: Grows indoors
Flowering Time: 9-11 Weeks
Harvest Month: October/November

hmm i have no specific info on that strain.. however, a few years back i grew a northern lights next to a G13 haze, the northern lights was a short, super bushy plant with fatty indica leaves, where on the other hand, the G13 haze grew like CRAZY, was flowered at 7 ft, (wish i coulda gone bigger), and looked like a willow tree with all of its large, super thin bladed sativa leaves. so my guess is as good as yours, just use common grow knowledge & you'll be able to decide how you want to grow it once she(hopefully a she) starts showing you some characteristics! good luck & happy growing! :blunt:

No direct experience here, but with those genetics, expect tall and I'd allow something more like 12 weeks.
Are you planning on topping, LST, or ??? How tall/big is your space?

Back
Top Bottom