NL Auto Fems

Skoda

They are growing like crazy!
DSCF61941.JPG
DSCF61972.JPG
DSCF61962.JPG
DSCF61951.JPG

How tall are they have you measured them.? They shouldn't get to much bigger but autos seem to very quiet a lot so just see wat happens they look great :thumb:

Are the yellowing leaves standard for auto flowers ? It's my first attempt growing Northern Lights Auto fems, and I was worried that something was wrong .

Well being that I'm going with autopounder and think different I wanted to just try it out I love the look of the look of the multiple top nugs as of today I am on day 36

Are the yellowing leaves standard for auto flowers ? It's my first attempt growing Northern Lights Auto fems, and I was worried that something was wrong .
Hi,don't want to put you on a downer,but the reason mine look yellow in some of the pics is that I am using an HPS lamp which gives of a orangey yellow glow,my plants are very green to be honest,if your leaves are turning yellow I'm lead to believe It can be a nute problem,maybe some more experienced members could help out there?

Very nice man, I hear good things about the NL Autos, you'll have to let me know how it goes when they finish. Ive got 2 Trans siberian autos that are 1 month now that Im excited about.
photo632.JPG

Back
Top Bottom