NL auto, slow growing

MartinLV

Hi everyone,
I sowed one NL autoflower 20 days ago, it should have showed some signs of flowering stage 2 weeks after first real leaves but it started to show the first pistils just yesterday. The plant is really short and grows really slow.
Of course, one of the reasons could be that im growing it on a windowsill, but I dont grow it for buds, I want to cross it with AK47 to have some good fast seeds for guerilla growing in summer. The other cannabis plants growing on my windowsill arent growing so slow... I can upload a picture if needed.
Help! :scratchinghead:

Are the others female my males always seems to grow faster than a female ? Up load some pics But I know the auto I grew don't think the windowsill would have cut it they seemed to love as much light as they can get.

So your auto is getting about 12 hours of light a day ? I would think if you upped the light to about 20/4 even 24/0 for a few weeks you would see some more growth.

Yeah, males do grow faster. I have a growing female too and its growing faster than my auto. Well, its almost summer so the plant gets about 15 hours of light per day. I have a growbox too, but the sun has been shining for a week now so I dont want to waste my electricity on a single plant.

I also had trouble with my NL Auto. She was quick to sprout, but super slow growing after that. She didn't make it. Not to sure if it was me or the plant, but all my other ladies survived.

I also had trouble with my NL Auto. She was quick to sprout, but super slow growing after that. She didn't make it. Not to sure if it was me or the plant, but all my other ladies survived.
Ahh, sorry to hear. I have the same problem. I hope my lady will make it to the end (producing seeds)

Ok, two weeks later.. Looks a bit better, but still im about to get only 6-8 seeds from the plant. I think ill have to chop the top.

Just to let y'all know, shit started to grow like grass, so I'll have seeds for like two seasons.

So don't let the nl autoflower trick u at the first sight, its okay if it's small the first few weeks.

I have bag seeds from a friend. All are the same 7 inch tall max height. It gives a half ounce if i am lucky , but quality bud.I need a good cheap seed to start a mother plant. As i look at the seed prices on line I think they are just a little high compare to vegtable seed that people use every spring. Yea all the time put in gentics bla bla bla. I think I will start a poor mans seed company with basic seeds for United states customers only. donated seeds for cancer patients. Nice plants

Ive been growing NL too and I will say Ive noticed (both males and females) tend to grow slower the first month (first 20-30 days) then seem to sprout and really grow their last few weeks/ days before they start to flower.
So if you have NL and come by this page and are worried about small plants, try not to! Give them some time and as much light as you can and you should noticed an increase in growth soon ! be patient :)

Back
Top Bottom