NL Dirt smell

festus59

420 Member
Am a beginner,but have succesfully grown a few NL plants. I understand that strain is low aroma, but final product just smell like dirt. No pleasant aromatic or citus smell at All. Quality is ok, and fairly smooth. Is there something common that I am under or over doing? Use general Hydroponics three part nutrition. Mars Pro II 800w Epistar 160 LED grow light. 2' x 4' room

Who is the breeder on the seeds. The NL's that I have grown don't smell much until late in flower. The bud smell cured is citrusey and aromatic. Kind of a sweet smell.
It would be tough to judge the grow without a journal to go back over. Did you have one here?

Who is the breeder on the seeds. The NL's that I have grown don't smell much until late in flower. The bud smell cured is citrusey and aromatic. Kind of a sweet smell.
It would be tough to judge the grow without a journal to go back over. Did you have one here?
Thank You for the reply

Thank You for the reply

Personal i find a suitable slow air dry & cure time helps solve most of that.

Ya know i hang my bud up for drying & like it smells like damp hay or even dirt, i'm thinking what is this poop.... ya dry it to fast trapping in chlorophyll leading to a bad taste or aroma.

Personal i find a suitable slow air dry & cure time helps solve most of that.

Ya know i hang my bud up for drying & like it smells like damp hay or even dirt, i'm thinking what is this poop.... ya dry it to fast trapping in chlorophyll leading to a bad taste or aroma.
Thank You

Back
Top Bottom