NL Final Push

LTKNG

I've committed myself to harvest my NL at 30% Amber as I like the medicinal effects of this strain... I'll most certainly chop within the next 6 days! I tested a little nug today and the effect was quite potent :thumb:

Attachments

• NLFP1.jpg
    NLFP1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 164
  • NLFP7.jpg
    NLFP7.jpg
    967.2 KB · Views: 151
  • NLFP7.jpg
    NLFP7.jpg
    967.2 KB · Views: 150
Looks a little early to me, trich’s are mostly clear. Just remember autos put on most of their weight at the very end, I’ve witnessed staggering last minute bud growth and when that stalls and all the trichs are cloudy you can assure yourself you got everything out of the plant.

Looks a little early to me, trich’s are mostly clear. Just remember autos put on most of their weight at the very end, I’ve witnessed staggering last minute bud growth and when that stalls and all the trichs are cloudy you can assure yourself you got everything out of the plant.

Agreed I work with the plant's processes; the NL will be handled Wednesday... I'll post pic.

7oz from that plant ??

When you're producing over 22 dense buds and load of popcorn yes. The top bud was 15 inches long, thick and super dense. Like I said I usually get 5 ounces per NL auto when grown this way, it appeared to me that I produced a bit more than usual. NL when grown with advanced methods can produce way more than that... I usually weight my weed when is dried and cured. If you get a chance keep an eye on my Crop of the Clones tread; I'll show you how get a phenomenal amount of weight out of plant. I should be updating that journal in the next five day. Not NL but Jack Herer Clones for that batch.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom