NLB Auto 3 weeks flowering in Pistils burnt

RRolex215

Hi 420 members,
This is my 3rd indoor grow, and i am having so many problem with this grow! My 2nd grow wasn't a great one either. Could any one tell me am I over Fertilizing, over it's just a Sick Plant.. I had Anphids and spider mites problems early stage!

The strain growing is Northern Lights Blue Berry. 400w HPS lamp, MG time release fert...I also mixed Pertlite in soil. a 6 X 8 grow room. Had a decent grow the first time I grew this Strain, but with a different soil... that was my first indoor grow.. I had pest problems with this grow, i didn't have any the 1st time, so I didn't pay careful attention to the problem when it broke out... Spider mites and Anphids both eating my plant. The plant also suffered from root rot, the leaves curled under like claws ,it just looked bad! Maybe i should have terminated this one at that point. Anyway i took care of my baby.. I got rid of the pest, pruned cut off all the infected leaves then reveg for 3 weeks. She was weak an I had invested so much time & energy I couldn't let her go....Meanwhile my new batch of seeds arrived.. 5 Plush Berry By Tga Subcool, and 1 Blue widow by Dafem feminized....Planted BlueWidow and 1 Plush Berry, 1 NLB in Fox farms oceans forest soil.. This is some good stuff.. they all came thur the soil in 4 days I was amazed...Now my NLB was regenerating but very leafy. After 2wks of 16/8 , i turned lights to 12/12, It's been 20 days on them all... NLB showed promise looking healthy with pistils shooting out ... then the very next day they began to have them little colas with Burnt tips... an it's spreading thur out the rest of the plant...Blue Widow, Plush Berry and the new NLB looks great.... Damn why is the orig... NLB planted going thur this BS..I thought I'd saved this girl.... I just don't know!!!!
Pic from then til now are below....

Back
Top Bottom