No beasters this time.

seanblaze

Last night I picked up a strain called super cough... Which really lives up to it's name. I'll have some pics of that up tonight/tomorrow when they get authorized... Best of the bunch so far. Anyway, during our little smoke session last night, one of my good friends broke my beloved PHX trinity... Only 2 months old. He knocked it off the table and broke it right where the downstem slides in.. He's either going to have to get that piece re-blown, or drop the $300 on a new one. We're about to leave for the headshop now to either buy the replacement, or see what we can do about fixing this one. I'm thinking about picking up a perc'd Illadelph this time.

Here's the super-cough. This bud lives up to it's name, and is the most potent out of the 3 strains I have now. Tastes and smells like cat piss, in that good kinda way.

supercough2.jpg

here's a macro so you can see all those trichs...
supercough1.jpg

I took a bunch of pics of this strain.. I can upload more if anyone would like.

Re: No beasters this time..

Grapefruit! I'd love to have some of that, looks amazing.

+rep for the very nice description and pictures :)

Nice bong btw :bong:

Dank looks awesome. I'd def smoke that grapefruit anytime. Can't wait to see that Super Cough too. Aorry to hear about the PHX, sucks bro. Let us know what you so about it ;)

awesome buds!!!! too bad about your PHX... that really sucks, but at least your buddy is taking responsibility and paying for the peice he broke.

that looks really nice.

The few people I talked to all quoted me around $100 to have a whole new bottom/base blown on.. I don't think I'm going to go that route though. I'll just give my friend my trinity with it's nice electrical tape band-aid, and have him gimme the cash for my next one.. A friend of the family who was going to do the glass work for me blows glass for Illadelph.. So I'm probably going to be designing a custom, perc'd tube. Maybe even a coil... or both.

Or, I might just go buy another PHX. Maybe a Tetra. I was checking one out last night at my local headshop.. It's sick. fuck decisions. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom