No damp?

Maer

I am reading cloning teks, and they mention no damp, when I google no damp its a damp rid type of thing, but they say to mix it with water.. so what good does that do? Also 3 teks mention it but they no not mention the strength?

So far I plan to make about a gallon of water with 1/2 teaspoon of H2O2, and a drop of superthrive.

I plan to use 2x 2' T5's one tek says to use "warm" spectrum and another says use daylight, so which it is 3200K or 6500K? Are 2x T5 enough?

Later in the process they mention to add nutes, all I have is Fox Farm trio Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Grow big. Which should i add later in the clone process.

there is also some discrepancy on the temp, is 80 or 90 too hot?

How many clones are going under the t5's? How many 2' bulbs per unit. I think you should go with the 3200k as they have a more blue spectrum.

As for adding nutes, once you get a good root system established I would add fox farm Grow at 1/4 strength.
As for using no damp..... Sorry no idea on what it is or how to use it.

Single bulb. Hmmm might not be enough light for that many clones. If you ate going to try that many I would have 2 rows of 12 placed right beside each other with the t5's 1" above the plants. Yes sorry I got that mixed up. Use the 6500k bulbs. They are the blue spectrum ones.

Okay do I did some lurking around and found out what no damp is(was) and whT it was used for. It's was an anti-fungal used to kill fungas in your lawn. My guess us that some people mixed a very week amount with with there cloning solution to kill any nastys that might grow in the water.

But they don't make it anymore so don't worry about it.
Hope this answered questions.

Back
Top Bottom