No Flaming Allowed

Akornpatch

Just a friendly reminder that No Flaming is allowed. If you notice a problem, please notify the moderator of the section you happen to be in. Also there's a "bad post" icon on the lower left of each post. Use it if you have to.

Thanks for your time!
Akorn:bongrip:

Oh. I figured it had something to do with that. Definently thats not cool to do that on this kinda site. Man when Im high its all about peace and a stress-free life.

TheLife said:
but we're all stoners here... minimal flaming goes on in this neck of the woods. ;)

Us stoners know how to treat our kind with love/respect ;)

:allgood:

Always have to have that little reminder sometimes..

I noticied people were getting abit carried away lately.

^ definately

Hey, I'm being an asshole today....lol Is Self Flaming allowed?

Love you guys!!

Ah I hate this no flaming rule.. It is stupid, the people who made it are stupid! Na... Hahaha.. I totally agree. We need to end the hate!

Everyone who likes this rule give me a +reputation point, credit to the man who invented this wise law! Hah, just kidding. No credit needed.
This community has been looking three times as good lately!

I have noticed that I always find the most intelligent, well thought out threads\topics on the message board with the most pot heads! It just shows that this stuff is working and the world is wrong.

Focus on freeing mary jane, and not flaming fellow man!

Whew...I'm so glad someone explained what flaming was.

Peace and kindness

(P.S. Purpose, I'm still here! Just hangin out, reading posts and smoking my lovely MendoMix.:cheesygrinsmiley: Most recently, I have been looking for the half-smoked joint I set down an hour ago. I'm going to go look in the dishwasher next.)
:smokin:

I agree, theres no need for negative comments. I think if everyone were to toke in this strange world we live in, things would prob be alot more peaceful...
but then again, there is the sayin, to err is human,lol
Peace:peace:
Clint:smokin:

Right on Akorn! I agree 100% about the flaming. On the internet it's hard to convey emotions and very easy to mistake one persons joke or even innocent comment as a flippant reply. If we all treat each other the way we want to be treated this site would never have a problem. Instead of jumping on a person because they disagree with you, try to see it their way and just maybe you will learn something that makes a huge difference in your grow. It definately couldn't hurt to at least listen and keep a open mind.:cheesygrinsmiley:

The only big problem people I remember on the forums were the ones who came here just to talk propaganda and make weed look bad.
Most stoners are just to laid back peaceful people.

IshmarRodriguez said:
The only big problem people I remember on the forums were the ones who came here just to talk propaganda and make weed look bad.
Most stoners are just to laid back peaceful people.
Your mostly right Ishmar, there aren't really any problem people here. We have a few young ones that try to make a point by acting older and try using every cuss word in the book and we have a few thin skinned ones who cry, scream foul and cuss at anyone who disagrees with them but the majority of the members are smart individuals here to discuss the herb we all love.
And IMO, it's because of the lack of problem people that has helped make this site as popular as it is. I've been to other sites that advertise that anything goes and a person can't post or ask any questions without being told off. That's not desireable. No one wants to say something or voice their own opinion if they are going to be told off. Open discussions are how people learn. If mistakes can't be corrected or options discussed then no one learns anything.

Akornpatch said:
Just a friendly reminder that No Flaming is allowed. If you notice a problem, please notify the moderator of the section you happen to be in. Also there's a "bad post" icon on the lower left of each post. Use it if you have to.

Thanks for your time!
Akorn:bongrip:

NOT MINE :) :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom