No freaking way: nearly 3 LB autoflower?

AutoNautPsychoFlower

Anyone seen the cherry cheesecake auto that supposedly does 1300 grams outdoors and 650 in? 25% thc too?
Im finding this not easy to believe but also maybe its possible if you're a top game flora surgeon and prime time tie down artist.

Pretty easy to find. It’s by tastebudz. I’d love to see even half that from a typical outdoor grow. Lol. Sorry, I’m just not going to believe it without actual proof. Not for an actual autoflower (ie not a fast flower) outdoors.

Pics or it didn't happen! :D

:peace:
Understand. It was a shitton of weed. For the last week, I shut the light down from 320 watts to 260 because there was so much weed, it was silly to run the light that high. The main light was a Growcraft X3 (330 watts) and I had a little Viper Spectra XS-1500 for two branches that fell out of the front of the tent.

There are two plants in that mess but the one on the right, Chris, took up about 80% of the tent and, interestingly, was 80% of the yield. There were some colas left on Wilma but I didn't bother to harvest them. The cola that I'm holding in my hand is from Wilma. She had about half a dozen colas that size.

Temps were really good and I used a PulseOne for VPD monitoring but I had to manually change RH up and down via an Inkbird. I kept it pretty much at optimal VPD from seedling to chop. Four lights were used (me and Picard, eh!) - a Mars SP 3000 + a Royal Blue puck in veg, then the Vipar for the runaway branches, and the Growcraft X3 in flower. My DLI for veg was 45-50 but I finally got my head out of my ass about lighting and upped that to 900±µmols for most of flower. I measured the PPFD on each of the colas with an Apogee and then move them into an appropriate location to get really close to 900. I had a couple of colas bend away from the light at 940µmols so that was my queue to drop light < 900.

It's an unusual set up - two plants in a res that holds 28 gallons of nutes. With nothing to stop the roots from growing as much as they want, my grows (this was my third grow but I did one in 2017 that never got to harvest) tend to take a long time - all three have been 110± days which is a long time for autos.

Oh, this grow got hit by thrips but I caught them pretty quickly. There were no nute issues but this strain did drop pH for a few days after a new res so I'm going to tweak my mixture (Jack's 3-2-0 + RO) to try to stop that from happening. Other than that, this was a "Maytag repairman" grow. Now I've got to figure out what to do with all that weed. :)

IMG_7346.jpeg
IMG_7373.jpeg
IMG_7406.jpeg
IMG_7413.jpeg
IMG_7414.jpeg
IMG_7428.jpeg
IMG_7444.jpeg
IMG_7445.jpeg
IMG_7451.jpeg
IMG_7456.jpeg

Check the most recent grow journal in my signature. Two Gorilla Glue autos, one plant yielded 590 grams, the other 139 grams.
Beautiful Grow!!! Honestly Ive seen some really nice auto harvests but this bank is claiming that basically this auto is completely on par with photos now.
A 2.8 lb outdoor harvest per plant is really good for good ol photos and is completely unheard of for autos ... yet!
I know we are trying to ge there but 1300 grams is over twice as much as your giant (again fanfreakingtastic harvest!!) harvest. Not saying its completely impossible but I need proof that we are at the point where autos are producing yields on par outdoors with photos. And if we are, then boy howdy bet your bippy Im buying a bunch of it lol!!

Again great grow and thanks for all the pics! Love it! :thumb: :cheer: :yummy:

Check the most recent grow journal in my signature. Two Gorilla Glue autos, one plant yielded 590 grams, the other 139 grams.
Im actually setting that thread up and going to go through it and try to sponge some of your techniques etc lol.
Impressive!

Anyone seen the cherry cheesecake auto that supposedly does 1300 grams outdoors and 650 in? 25% thc too?
Im finding this not easy to believe but also maybe its possible if you're a top game flora surgeon and prime time tie down artist.
I'd trade a ball for a auto that have three pounds solo......just sayin 👀🤫🤣

Im actually setting that thread up and going to go through it and try to sponge some of your techniques etc lol.
Impressive!
I'm not treading any new ground. Bugbee's nine parameters of the grow environment are a good guide.

I went to some pains to keep VPD on target but that's because my grow environment is an unheated garage in Southern California so I have to go to lengths to keep the temps in range. Two other items - a "big friggin' bucket" for a res (it holds 28 gallons of nutes), simple nutes (Jacks 3.79-2.52-0 all the way through), and lots of light.

That was one really good harvest, also known as "an even". If that continues, then it's called a "trend". :)

I'm not treading any new ground. Bugbee's nine parameters of the grow environment are a good guide.

I went to some pains to keep VPD on target but that's because my grow environment is an unheated garage in Southern California so I have to go to lengths to keep the temps in range. Two other items - a "big friggin' bucket" for a res (it holds 28 gallons of nutes), simple nutes (Jacks 3.79-2.52-0 all the way through), and lots of light.

That was one really good harvest, also known as "an even". If that continues, then it's called a "trend". :)
may it trend!

"an even" - much better than an uneven. :)

Thank you.

Next grow will schedule this week and, as of this AM, those mild temps that we've been having all year went out the window…

1661791284923.png
Ouch! Yeah I had about a 4 day stretch with 90+ and then 3 weeks later about a weeks worth of them. Some of them stunted to a fraction of the previous strength and vigor.

We are about to have a super mild almost perfect stretch if they can keep it from raining a few times.

I send you cooling vibes!

Back
Top Bottom