No Glass In Michigan Any More!

Brett2theMax

As of 12 AM glass can no longer be sold in Michigan according to her royal cuntness Jennifer Grandholm. So cherish what you have and order on line! The worst part is they are trying to get MMJ on the '08 ballot. By her doing this she is putting allot of families in a hard position. Most glass shops are small family owned businesses here in MI. In my college's news paper they had an article on how the only head shop here is now losing %60 of their business because of her and with 2 children at home they are worried about how they are going to put food on the table now. I'm pissed because I was just looking to buy some new glass and now I cannot. Poor Shake Down Street, poor 420 degrees, poor Blue Hippo, poor Glass Onion, I'm sorry to all of you for not being able to come in and look at the beautiful pieces of art work you had on display and available for my smoking pleasure, its quite tragic.

Damn, the stores didn't even get a chance to have an "Everythings gonna be illegal soon" sale?

I wish the politicians would stop chasing shadows. It's such a crock.

she sounds justr like cunt mayor marty blum ( my town)... trying to ban MMJ Clubs, saying its gonna increase violence and shit... you dumb bitch if anything its lowered violence.... i hate fucken hate people sometimes.

I wonder if Bird's eye is effected then?.....It's in Niles Michigan.

This was the only closest headshop we had! >< FUCK!

Love Birds Eye, and yes they will be affected too, anything that could be used to smoke pot pretty much, least the way I see it. Hooka's and Tobacco Pipes are still leagal, as are rolling papaers, but you can't get and acrylic glass or metal any more. Its bogus. But living in Indiana you should be able to find a place there couldn't you? By the way I love Birds Eye, they have really fair pricing. . . or should I say had.

WTF? Thats some total bullshit. You should start a campaign to ban everything which can be used to smoke pot with, including tampon wrapers and bibles.

This reminds me of this one time smoking a hooka, with no pot in it, on the steps of my dorm with some friends. Well the bitch RA came out and said we couldn't have a hookah because it was possible to smoke pot with one. Well I tried explaining that smoking pot out of a hookah was a waste and not a great way to smoke but she didn't want none of that. So I said to her, "Well... you can smoke pot out of apples, bibles, cigs, and tampon wrapers. So are those things also banned?" She just looked at me with a really pissed face and walked away. It was quite funney.

It isn't paraphenalia untill the illegal drugs are put in it. One of my good friends has a glass sherlock which he only smokes tobacco out of. He will not smoke pot out of it. But he does smoke pot out of other glass.

I don't know about their state law, but Federal law doesn't differntiate....I had a friend have her shop shut down under Federal Law a few years ago. John Asscroft...pfft Operation Pipecleaner

You have got to be shitting me, this is probably the worst news ive heard in a loooong time. that pisses me of soo much.

That sucks. is it all glass pieces or just open mouth pieces like bongs and steamrollers and such? This is so gay because i really wanted to get a new bubbler seeing how the sidecar is now gone.

RIP SideCar

NORML website says for sale of paraphernalia there is a 90 day prison sentence and a 5000 dollar fine, but only after a cease and desist order has been issued and broken.

Doesn't mention that buying or possession is a crime.

Can you get me a source or something Brett? I can't find any info about it and people aren't believing me cause they haven't heard anything themselves.

OH WHY, OH WHY!!!!

goddamn this makes my blood boil, i fuckin hate that bloody cunt rag granholm

i'd like to spark up a doob and burn in it to those nasty ass moles all over her fucking face.

I also would love to see and article, or something, about how they plan to enforce this. I mean there actually ARE people who use bongs and glass pipes for tobacco... What next, they outlaw papers??? I have a hard time believing this measure will carry much weight. They tried to do the same thing with Operation Pipe Dream, and look at the headshops now. Good and stocked as ever.

I heard about this, didnt she say a bong will be a bong or something lol, ^^ exactly, how do they know people dont use them for tobacco. I dont understand how they can just outlaw shit like this ...

Back
Top Bottom