No indo

W/O MMJ I would most likely continue my downward spiral towards death by pain meds. As it is now, I am almost ready to take the jump from a quarter pill.
It took me about a month or more of titration to get down to 2.5ml from 40ml Deathadone a day. I am still 30lbs under weight, don't eat like I should, don't sleep well, no drive for much anything ect ect... but... it is getting better, I am feeling healthier every day... most days anyhow!

Yeah, w/o my smoke... I am absolutely sure I would be heading towards a chemically induced premature death!

i sleep without weed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh,,,, and shower.........

Very pertinent to this subject/thread; I was just watching a vid on one of the news sites that said that statistics show that now a days in Florida (which seems to be the epicenter) that 1 in 7 deaths is prescription med induced one way or another!

They are passing laws/bills there to deal w/this massive problem!

Why don't they just make it easy and legalize the herb!

W/O MMJ I would most likely continue my downward spiral towards death by pain meds. As it is now, I am almost ready to take the jump from a quarter pill.
It took me about a month or more of titration to get down to 2.5ml from 40ml Deathadone a day. I am still 30lbs under weight, don't eat like I should, don't sleep well, no drive for much anything ect ect... but... it is getting better, I am feeling healthier every day... most days anyhow!

Yeah, w/o my smoke... I am absolutely sure I would be heading towards a chemically induced premature death!

Not trying to drift the thread, also not trying to pry. How long does it usually take once you start 'done to complete the program? Are you ever completely off it? or is it suppose to be used everyday?

Back
Top Bottom