No Mercy Grow Journals

Which No Mercy strain should I grow first?

• Ice Queen

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Desert Queen

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Lucky Queen

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Double Fun

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Urdedpal

January 1 2007 I will be germing my first No Mercy seed and I wanted to let you guys decide what order I will be growing the 4 strains. Yup I said 4 different strains. 4 different grow journals. The strains are Ice Queen, Desert Queen, Lucky Queen, and Double Fun.
No Mercy Supply
Here is a link to learn more about the strains.
This will be a die hard grow journal. I will be posting everything I do. Exactly how much nutes and how many feedings per day, I mean everything. I will be telling the ph and how much ph up or down I use. The info will be specific to this grow. Hopefully, every grow will be a success.
Thank you for voting.
I am hoping to give as much info as possible in real time. I want this journal setup so a novice could copy it, a intermediate grower can enjoy it and the experts can criticize and or give suggestions.
I will answer questions about this grow op and do my best to describe everything in detail. I want to be able to tell you how many inches the plants stretch during the first two weeks of flower. These grows will be straight up and down, from seed to smokin the buds.
For those of you that notice, I had to redo this thread because I screwed up one of the names. Sorry Cees.
You see, I recently purchased this vaporizer that is called a vapor tower.
It works so well, That I would just leave tube in my mouth while playing video games and get really stupdified and over herbalized (BAKED).

I Voted Desert Queen, and i cant wait to see this journal... sounds likes its what i need to jumpstart my op

Desert Queen gets my vote. For the difficulty as well as the potential potency. Ice Queen seems too easy for a grower of your caliber :cheesygrinsmiley: ("About 8 weeks of flowering... and you're done!") If you were growing outdoor I would say Double Fun because it seems ALOT like Rock Bud (Soma A+). I don't see Lucky Queen on the NoMercy site. :allgood:

I also have no info on that strain as of yet, guess its a mystery strain lol.
Double fun is going to be awesome indoors. Cees garantees it. A good outdoor plant is also a great indoor plant. Outdoor strain are called outdoor strains for a reason. Either the strain is hardy enough for outdoors (mold and pest resistent, temp resistent you get the picture) or its a super tall fucker that has those super growth spurts during the stretch.(like those super tall lanky sativas)

Only info I can find for Lucky queen.
Lucky Queen (Silver Pearl # Santa Maria ) X Santa Maria F3
Sounds like a truely powerful strain, seems to be hard to find the seeds online.
Wish I had more info but sounds very Santa Maria lol.

1 Desert Queen
2 Ice Queen
3 Double Fun
4 Lucky Queen

This will be the order that I will grow.
Unfortunately I have to delay the grow until my new electrode comes in for my ph meter. No use rushing things until I have my most valuble tool ready and calibrated. Sorry about the inconvenience. Mail hasn't been running and its killing me.

ahhh i really have never hurd of any bof these guess im a lil weed illeterate o well but lucky queen sounds cool

Back
Top Bottom