No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

I think there are drawbacks on this technique though. In states where it's legal, most of us have a limitation on how many plants we can have. so planting 20 small ones can cause a lot more trouble than 5 big ones. Also, we will wind up dealing with unknown genetics. While a clone, we know what's what, and know that cutting will behave similarly, since the genes are 100% the same as the mother plant. With seeds, it's still a roll of the dice. EVEN if you're 99.9% sure that a sed will behave as you expect, it does not mean it will do so 100% of the time, and there are variations within the strain, even with the same 2 parents.

It sounds interesting, and I might give that a try sometime, but right now, clones are free. Just takes me a little time and effort, while seeds cost money I don't have.

each branch on a plant has its own genetic code to follow. so the argument of difference doesent apply. when useing seed from a stablilzed strain they all look the same and an occasional mutant shows up which in most cases is special[power girl]
also in states where it is legal plant count dosent matter if you can back up and label your plants for each colective patient member.
in stable strain genetics you have way more controll over the plants. in the wild or any enviroment where a plant is allowed to go for 7 generations mj will mutate to the enviroment and 90% of the seed will be the same as each consecutive generation will grow towards the best survival genetics to reproduce. the growing technique 12/12 while leaving a male to polinate [power male] will ensure that the best genetics are in the first lower buds where the female best genetics are.
the older any living thing on erth is the reproductive systems of animals and plants deterates causeing alot of undesireable genetics.
the best time for humans to have off spring is between 13yrs old and 27 years old.
[i am not a child molester] it is a fact based on lots of science .
MOST CRAP YOU READ ON THE INTERNET ABOUT MJ PLANTS , HUMANS ETC IS ALL BULLSHIT,MISSLEADING OR THEY TRYING TO SELL YA SOMETHING.
we live on a planet in a galaxy in a universe that is EXTREMELY HOSTILE to survival.
clones are way behind the progresive curve of survival then seed plants, that come from forward progression cross breeding.
i use clones to breed with when i find a special plant. almost 99% of the seeds out there are f1 hybreds[with many pheno types] and they have hybrid vigor which is what ALL OF YOU ARE BRAIN WASHED TO BUY. you want the big crazy growth that f1 gives ya. YOU BEEN SOLD,totally fucked on what the vender industry wants you to beleave.[SO YA BUY INTO IT] $CHA CHING$ there goes your money.
this is the best advice i can give ya IF YA WANT BAD ASS GENETICS OF A VERY STABLE STRAIN.
buy a pound of brick weed from "south o da border" and dig out the seeds and grow them.keep your enviroment as close to the same , temp,water,nutes,lights etc.and you will produce your very own pure strain no one in the world will have. i have about 40 strains of the most popular buds out there and they smoke test and lab test way above the curve and yeild way beyond the original breeders mark. i even have 18 of my own strains that i have bred and doing another 17 strains now.
every strain i have the avarge bud tests out above 28% thc and lots of other canebs. i have hit the 42% mark on 2 strains and those are in developement again cause of the high cbn i still get. one of them is a bubba pheno and one is a skywalker pheno crossed with a very good og pre96 sfv and a killer nepal indica[old pure strain]. the clones are from celular cloneing and not cuttings.thats real cloneing.
also
the only draw backs are your science . keep good controll and notes of what ya do and learn from the plant.ITS TALKING TO YA.
have fun.

I have tried this with a couple of different strains now, and whilst they do grow nice and quick, and yield a nice amount, I find that the buds are a little soft and spongy, not hard and dense like the plants grown next to them that had had a few weeks vegging; any ideas?

I've moved away from autos and 12/12'ing, but am curious to know as I hypothesise it's the lack of blue light early in the plants development.

I have tried this with a couple of different strains now, and whilst they do grow nice and quick, and yield a nice amount, I find that the buds are a little soft and spongy, not hard and dense like the plants grown next to them that had had a few weeks vegging; any ideas?

I've moved away from autos and 12/12'ing, but am curious to know as I hypothesise it's the lack of blue light early in the plants development.

Well, we came to the conclusion for years ago that it don't work with auto flowering strains.
But he... we don't call this auto flowering plants not as a serious option to grow some good grass.
They NEED a lot of light aswell a lot of blue for a right ballance..

Stay cool,
SpeesCees

sorry, my last line confused, they were photo plants, a lemon kush and bubblegum - I was comparing autos to running photo plants 12/12, but it sounds like it was the lack of blue light that is the cause :Namaste:

OK, I haven't given up on this, yet. I will soon have a full spectrum PlatinumLED P450 - I believe this will provide all the required light, and the buds shouldn't be as spongy as when run under just HPS - yes?

the e paps lighting is the best i have seen with some uvb added. you can use led if ya like. your space is what is most important to know how to design a grow room.i been doing that for over 40 years . what i need to know is your space. total square footage, height and total amps available . also know your altitude above sea level, as mj like 3600 feet to 6500 feet. the sweet spot is 4200 feet. i have plenty of lab tests to prove that. what is widely known in the industry for years is that California grows the best pot in the world. most every country and seed bank have a cali grower or cali knowledge . 95% of the cups won are cali knowledge or cali growers. 99% of the grow knowledge on the internet comes from cali growers knowledge. that is an undisputed world wide fact. in my life so far of what most see as good weed i can tell you with out a doubt 90% is sub par pot. to be a master grower takes about 10 to 15 years of growing. most growers don't even qualify to talk to me about what they know cause they don't know shit. on occasion i find some one who is in love with sweet leaf and hears them and responds to them and grow bad ass shit. i have traveled the world and correspond with some of the worlds best growers over my life and can pretty much tell you we all do the same thing. listen to the plant and give it what it asks for. i can grow with miracle grow better shit then 99.9 % of the growers in this forum. so it is not about the formula, or the style of the grow. it is all about responding to the plants needs, by providing the best environment possible for the plants success. and the grower"IS 99.9% OF THE ENVIRONMENT"
JUST SO YOU KNOW I i veg under led or florescent 60% of the time and have lots of red with the blue in lighting . when seed popping lots of red, it prevents most males. in flower lots of red and uvb towards the end. if you get a full light spectrum chart for a outside sunlight season you can duplicate that very closely. it takes some study. depending on strain you can grow between 3 to 7 harvests in a year in the same square footage. yield is not important in anyone's first grow. understanding the plant is and having a kick ass finish . most growers never finish right.and growing more then 1 strain will make life difficult. buying seed from seed banks is also a chalenge, as they grow only f1 strains for the most part. so you get hybrid vigor and many phenos. that's what sells. you should buy regular seed and pic a power male out and breed them. use only the seed from the best female to forward progress. follow the instructions in the 12/12 system about how to breed and have your top colas with no seed. if you continue to do this in about 7 generations you will have your own pure strain and 90% of them will look the same.and be better.and if you continue till about generation 16 to 20 you can naturally produce a 85% feminized strain. this is old school , i get 3 males for every 25 females and no hermies after gen 8. hermies are not a bad thing as most tell you. the seed from hermies is mostly female seed . male plants can produce if ya know the plant, higher thc and some different canebs then females they just don't have the yield. some of the highest tested wax is from males 99%thc, we just don't tell anyone it is from males. they wont belief you.and the high is way better then any female plant high and 4 times as long. males are the secret to producing great genetics , i learned this in the very beginning of my career. and all the top growers know this and most refuse to share that knowledge.
jack h never hid that fact from any one, and he loved the mutant plants as i do. but every where you look in growing pot they all say discard the mutant and kill the males. they are fucked up growers. teaching you all crap.there are less then 5 growers on this forum that i know of[maybe more] that will teach you the truth. and this forum has the best members out of every forum i have been a part of.[and that's all of them]. they suffer from A.G.S. HEHEHEHEHE. [arrogant grower syndrome] .
enough for now i expect i have pissed off a few more greedy bastards.

Hmmm....Did this before, with a 3 liter DWC, and on 12/12 from seed. Started outdoors after Autumn Equinox, so they started 12/12 (Florida south enough to figure 12/12 after equinox, or a little less light than 12 hours on outside). I ended up bending and twisting, and training, and such, because of poor light, once I moved it inside. I think I could save a bundle of cash, by buying just one HID light (HPS), and forget about MH, by following this method. Or I could go LED. Not sure yet. Could use my CFL's to supplement spectrum early on. I've got a jar full of bag seeds and a barrel full of organic compost, and a few dozen 2-liter bottles. I don't want to go back to hydro just yet, so soil it will be. But I did see sexing almost right away with this method before, and results were good, until my cat destroyed my plant. Closet is cat-proofed now, so all's good, lol. I think I'll be starting a journal soon, hopefully presenting at least 8, but less than 20, 2L soil-planted gals. The fact they'll grow straight up, is to my liking. I don't have a ton of space, so I usually grow a plant a lot before flowering it, and that has been giving me about an ounce or less every 4 months. I can't afford to buy weed in between harvests that far apart. I figure plant about 16, hope for 8 females, flower them all the way start to finish. Will be doing very soon. :)

EDIT: Of course, to go perpetual, like I pretty much require, I'd have to start fewer plants at a time, like maybe 4 at a time. This would be better for me with feminized seeds.

As far I was trying to grow under led or TL-pipes...it did bring me nothing then dissapointment. To be clear...I'm only growing with a 12/12 system since 13-14 years. Germinating under led lights or TL ( colour cool white 33 )is going ok. But...By the time ( around 18-19 days )that you can select the males out... you need HPS to come further to real succes. The lack of green light is the biggest problem. Blue-green-red...that's what the spectrum is builded on. But world wide : creating green light is THE MAJOR problem. Right now I think ( by proof ) that Gavita does make the best HPS lights and they are cheap to use by a very low use of electra.

Stay cool,
Cees
ceesfoto2000_0101_000121AA.JPG

I do want to get either LED or HPS lamp sometime in the next few months. But decided already my next grow will be 12/12 from seed. I've done it before, and enjoyed it. I just hope I have enough compost/soil for all the pots I want to fill. ;)

Anyone using this "straight to 12/12" method?

FYI: I'm a small mmj grower (3-5 plants). I grow in a 2 X 4 tent in soil in 2 gal Smart pots under a 400W HPS light.

I found the No Mercy 12/12 from seed article in 420 Magazine, thought it was interesting. I went to the No Mercy website and went to the English section of their forum and read through it until I got it down in my head. I did send a few emails to clarify some things and then I jumped in with both feet.

I've been growing 12/12 from seed for 9 years, I like growing this way, it serves my needs.

Now, I'm not even interested in growing any other way :thumb:

it is the best way to grow, and the yields are off the charts. plus you grow new strains all the time cause there are breeding tricks you can do in this system, i pop them under 12/12 with fluorescent lighting and then when they about 1 to 2 feet and sexed i move them to the 12/12 epaps so i get even more then 7 times a year cause i am total perpetual and the e paps put out 1200 , you never need blue lighting in this type of system the de bulbs but out so much spectrum and intensity your plants can get very big and in a sea of green i have got over 1/4 pound of bud per plant on some strains yes in a 4x4 area . lighting , air flow and water tech are key. tap water works great too use a powder ph down to lower if you need to lower as it breaks the chloramine [ammonia] out and leaves the chlorine witch plants need for cell division. i have yeilded many times 16 pounds under 3 lights yep for sure i know only 2 other growers that get close to that, [BIOGANJANEERING] LMAO. stick to the basics and grow in soil , useing drain to waste set up. you use a lot less water then the internet says and blow away hydro growers all day every day and 1/2 the nutes too, just put in earth worms, they do all the work, also speescees is a really cool dude and what i consider is one of the top 5 growers in the world, i also being one of them, i learned the 12/12 system by accident in 1982 cause i was playing around with my street lamp grow system it wasn't till years latter that heard about another grower doing it, [speecees] cause every one i knew thought i was lying about it, exaggerating it, lmao so what i been growing 44 years now and can count on one hand the real master growers i know [ BIOGANJANEER ] YEP WHEN YOU REALLY LOVE THE PLANT AND REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO IT THE PLANT TEACHES YOU. there are many good growers out there, but when it comes to betting, ill bet my crop against any grower and ill out produce them, get better potency,yield and tastier shit all day, i have given average samples to friends at some of the top labs and my stuff blows away the highest recorded tests, i dont pay for the tests so they dont get published [dont need a target on my back lol] but all the cup winners, i have blown that shit away. and those who took the bet lost lmao and i let them keep their crop. most are doing my style now some are just hard headed and tweek with their grow too much, this shit is easy really , just dont be in a hurry and give them what they need, i variate the lighting and also the environment to simulate as best i can out doors. there are some things other growers would have a heart attack doing what i do they just dont know [limited mind set]. have fun with 12/12 once you got it down you will never change, i only clone special girls till i find a power male to breed with, yep i grow a lot of males looking for super man plants. and the male flower, has some really good canebs females dont have, and bees like male plants better then female plants, i study the plants every closely very very closely and select the best, i also grow in a green house where i breed at under extreme conditions looking for the strongest and best plants to grow, picking the structure and pheno of the strains i do and work with. have fun. c ya

hey brother long time from the last chat. have fun, i should be in Europe soon this year and would like to meet up. [bring you some off the chart seed].

Whaaahahahaaa... repect man !
I always was thinking that they would respect my work after I did die.
But more and more...people does stick on it.
There are already 20 people who did find out the 12/12 system ! ( lol:)
Hahahahaa... but that's ok... I will die anyway and the real growers and/or breeders they know what's up.
It just will bring them farder.

And he Gairbud... you know you're welcom.
I'm 61 now... but still in flower power time.
And nobody can drive me another way.

Stay cool, SpeesCees

Back
Top Bottom