no more Deep Water Culture out there

2hiegh4u

so i seen everyone went here . as i noticed how no one was answering my questions there so here i am. i am currently growing in the Deep Water Culture system. with the 2 85 watt dual spectrum lights. i have 3 ak47 lowryder2 fem. and 3 afgankush lowryder fem. they are all sprouted and have there first set of true leaves. i have my freebies in soil. which are 3 regular kandy kush and 1 fem la women. this is my first Deep Water Culture grow. and i will need the help of all you Deep Water Culture out there. i will get pix up soon i am having some camera problems. thanks guys

Re: no more Deep Water Culture on riu

I sure am glad you made the move over. I had not seen you here until now.

And I too think some additional 2700k bulbs would help alot in Flowering.

yea i just switched yesterday. i have 800 something posts.

so i didnt germ the seeds first. i followed rosemans advice and germed them in the rockwool. they were put in last sunday. on 4 of them i already have roots out the bottom of the netpot. i couldnt believe it. so far so good

so i didnt germ the seeds first. i followed rosemans advice and germed them in the rockwool. they were put in last sunday. on 4 of them i already have roots out the bottom of the netpot. i couldnt believe it. so far so good

thats Deep Water Culture man... they RIP! lol... once you see a root coming out, a week later(usually) that root will be touching the bottom of the tank

I had 12,000 +. And almost three inches of REP. And more VIB points than anyone there.

o i know ive read all your tutorials you got me this far roseman. as well as many other Deep Water Culture

I just recently followed all the posts over at the other forum and found you guys all here. I read all of your tutorials roseman and am happy to have found all you Deep Water Culture here since i am starting my first grow soon.

I just recently followed all the posts over at the other forum and found you guys all here. I read all of your tutorials roseman and am happy to have found all you Deep Water Culture here since i am starting my first grow soon.

Welcome paulwall!!! Good to have you here! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom